Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Timestamps For Chat Messages

(PSN)YIZZURR

Very very simple request. It would be nice to see when someone posted something, so you know how relevant it is. For example, there are times when I come back from a mission and check my Clan's chat, and there are a bunch of people asking for help or looking for people to help farm. It would be nice to know how recent those messages were, so that I could know if they still needed help or not.

Please consider it, thanks!

Yes this would be most beneficial to us all,especially those in a clan. And also maybe some kind of notification beep/sound (with an option to turn off and on. If there is one I never hear it.) as a reminder of unread messages, otherwise I would never know messages are there if i m not looking at that faint tiny little slow blinking icon which lets you know someone has sent a message.

Very very simple request. It would be nice to see when someone posted something, so you know how relevant it is. For example, there are times when I come back from a mission and check my Clan's chat, and there are a bunch of people asking for help or looking for people to help farm. It would be nice to know how recent those messages were, so that I could know if they still needed help or not.

Please consider it, thanks!

this is something i have been thinking about too a time stamp or yes a beep or something i mean i see the chat menu blinking(slightly) but when i check it is normaly something in trade or something that is useless to me, so this option would be awesome or if its in clan chat make it glow red if its in PM make it glow blue or something.. SOMETHING. lol

Lol yes that would be great. Friends usually chat through the ps4 msg thingy while playing this game but I'm like there's a chat box! I hate switching from the game to the ps4 msg thingy. I think having this idea would make it easier because people will actually know I m sending a message through the game or vice versa, and that will kind of ease them into using chat box more.