Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Of Warframe? There Are Only 2 Guys On The Global Chat..

TheNYSlice

I noticed everybody's pouring out their heart about Update 7, but I didn't feel much the same passion since I joined not too long ago. Now, even the guys with over 300+ hours into play who have Godly maxed out gear will still have hard time beating Mercury Boss because Devs decided to nerf the ENTIRE GAME and made their gear / frame into S#&$ty level ones. Not only they didn't care about keeping the oldbies by resetting everything to trash, but new guys will have hard time as well because grinding is much worse now to finish even a single frame or find decent mods.. Skins and Color pallets were one thing, but now the game is 100% dependant on the gear / cash mod boosters, leaving no hopes for 'free-to-play' users who would never get to enjoy half the game, well, with no story and dept, warframe didn't have much to offer from the first place anyway. I don't know DE is benchmarking other MMOs, but they shouldn't have focus on sipping money from the users as to they should've focused on ancient bugs that were never fixed from the day one. among other UI, Cosmetic, balance, communication, bug, and cash item issues, what really upsets me is that why would they ever want users to figure out "NAT strict network settings" problem, when it's suppose to be DEVs job to figure out in the first place? is DE really going bankrupt so that they can't afford to invest in enough server to ensure adequate playable environment? Do they really expect us to put down firewalls and network settings vulnerable just to play their game? I understand this is new tech and all, but does any other online games do that to you at all? Plus, No major webzines or Youtuber really talks much about Warframe, so i don't think there's serious marketing efforts being either. As a founder who went hunting level 70 Jackal to getting slaughtered by grineer on the level 1 planet is not something you'd expect from any other online games.. the nerfication of Update 7 is so horrible that I don't even know where to start back up.. it's like, im thrown into safari with my arms and legs cut off, so no hope of coming back to where I was before the U7. Generic Warframes, Saryn GAS, and Mod gathering Booster Pack.. Im just losing faith in this project. When there's so many hot titles coming out this year, as the end of console cycle, players can be very unforgiving and the figures shows - There were over 9 squad on each planet when I started playing a while back, today there was only 2 players on entire server global chat.. I hope there should be some drastic measures to undo the mess, for the sake of people who might lose their jobs, and the people who had faith in this project..