The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Holiday's Over, Now Fix This Near Unplayable Game!

(PSN)Presti71

Please Devs, PLEASE! I'm not a Troll but a HUGE Warframe fan that is ONLY playing Warframe every night...but i'm being 110% sincere when i say that Day by Day, as time goes on Warframe becomes more and more broken EVERY FRIGGIN DAY!

Little by little it is becoming more and more unplayable. The Framerate/Lag was so bad in a mission last night that i could not even jump straight across a 2 foot gap between two ledges.

To be somewhat constructive here so you won't disregard me:

1. The bodies/corpses of dead enemies that stay right in the position they were when i shot them is making it very hard to see Live enemies or tell which enemies are Live. This is happening in most missions now.

2. Lag/Framerate issues preventing me from: picking up mods, opening lockers, move in a straight line, jump onto any surface, target any enemy not standing perfectly still. Also Hacking puzzles are frustratingly Hard because of this.

3. Guess what? Getting even CLOSE to Capture targets is almost Impossible when the game is lagging/low framerate.

4. Even though i have been able to complete most missions, i had NO fun doing it when my Warframe was sprinting at probably 1/3 of its normal speed because of Lag/Framerate.

5. WAY too often, my game freezes on the black "waiting to join" screen or when a mission has ended and i'm loading back to the main menu and i have to Reboot Warframe completely.

6. I had to reboot Warframe 4, four, FOUR times last night, because of glitches and freezes!

7. There are so many New people playing Warframe since X-mas that Alert Missions during busy hours are almost unplayable for me. Last night on an Alert my friends and i saw the worst game performance we had ever seen.

We must have been getting 1 FPS and it took an HOUR to complete a mission that should have taken 2-25 minutes tops.

I was so frustrated i quit playing Waframe for the evening and switched to BF4. That game started out playing like crap and has gotten progressively better while Warframe on the PS4 has done the opposite in my opinion.

Sorry to be so harsh but i treasure the limited amount of game playing time i have every day and this is how frustrated Warframe leaves me these days.

Well for the first time last night I could not invite about 50% of people to join my void run (every time I would invite them it would fail) tried re-logging, they tried re-logging but after 50 + invites to some of them we gave up.  but some people where able to join me on the first invite.  This has never happened to me before (sure I have had the random invite failed ever once in a while but sending a new invite always fixes it)  but last night about 50% of the people I tried to invite could never join me.   I have been playing from the first week and have never had this problem (and have not changed any of my router setting or any thing).

• 3 weeks later...

It could be highly related to the internety connectivity, but i highly doubt it.

In my case when a survival game firsts boots the frame rate and lag seems pretty stable, but as the game gets to the higher stages of survival, 20 min and up the game is telling itself to load more enemy characters on screen and thats where the FPS starts to slow down.

Maybe the Servers cant handle it, or the PS4, OR its the internet connection......But one things certain is that this frame rate issue needs to fixed! 

It's still eary for Warframe on PS4 (since NOV? 3 months) but I really hope they address this issue and others as well...

Edited by (PS4)SystemWave8

I would like to ad, that when I play some of the Orkin Void missions solo...Have not played with anyone yet on the void. I get severe lag and usually starts about a 1/3 into the mission. Every time it happens. Does not happen in any other tileset when played solo.

It isn't a network issue, it's problems with the Void tileset. It's only ever on there that my frame rate starts to dip, regardless of if I'm host or not. You can tell it's a performance issue because it negatively affects burst fire weapons. If you use auto or semi-auto, your fire rate stays the same, but if you use a burst, your DPS plummets.