The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phorid :)

AbathurX

>:(

Sometimes he bugs when you enter to his room, he doesnt appear and you have to move around to force him out.

ALSO, when you are trying to do that you happen to be far away and activate his Psychic Bolts and )#(*&$(*@# everything, All i was trying was to make him appear, also, Psychic Bolts SHOULD NOT be his first attack, I understand that he has that skill in order to avoid exploits, for example someone attacking from far away but when you are just trying TO GET TO HIM its unfair that he uses it

>:(

Sometimes he bugs when you enter to his room, he doesnt appear and you have to move around to force him out.

ALSO, when you are trying to do that you happen to be far away and activate his Psychic Bolts and )#(*&$(*@# everything, All i was trying was to make him appear, also, Psychic Bolts SHOULD NOT be his first attack, I understand that he has that skill in order to avoid exploits, for example someone attacking from far away but when you are just trying TO GET TO HIM its unfair that he uses it

it has happen to me too. It would be nice if they fix it so that missions dont take a session of dance in the middle of his arena.

About the bolts thing, i always go with frost for that :p

So I had Frost Prime,we were doing the dance, and he appear right next to me. 930 shields and 540 health gone. Just like that.

Spine strike, direct damage to health. yes it hurts, that's globe for anyway. 

On another note, this happens with many other bosses as well. I jsut see it as ...they're waking up, sometimes they're more grumpy than others.