Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sober N Drunk Recruiting

GSGregory

Me and a long time friend started a new clan. We are both long time gamers and we use ts3. Dojo is being built building it up fast with forma as fast as I can craft it. 

I am mainly interested in a tight knit group and if you are looking for that as well join us.

My idea of a good clan is a group of coordinated players that communicate and work well together to do the things pub players cannot do or have a hard time doing. Farm rare mods and drops, t3s, derelict vaults, derelict def and survival and other things like 20min+ survival runs or wave 20+ def runs. I also hope to compete in events and of course have fun playing the game with people that don't do stupid crap or have no idea what they are doing.

Ts3 and Mic Are required.

16+ please. Do not want to listen to any kids on mics.

We mainly play afternoon/nights pst time.

Pm me if you are interested.

6 Slots open

Clan Dojo Progress:

Trading Post

Oracle

Energy Lab

Chemical Lab

Edited by GSGregory

I may be interested, but right now you told us nothing about what your clan is actually about except 'tight knit group'.

Sorry about that. Have had alot of others things on my mind lately as well so let me explain more of what I meant by tight knit group. My idea of a good clan is a group of coordinated players that communicate and work well together to do the things pub players cannot do or have a hard time doing. Farm rare mods and drops, t3s, derelict vaults, derelict def and survival and other things like 20min+ survival runs or wave 20+ def runs. I also hope to compete in events and of course have fun playing the game with people that don't do stupid crap or have no idea what they are doing.

Sweet. If you dont mind listening to my horrible accent, I'd be interested to join your clan

Heres some info about me:

-I'm 23, have a mic and TS

-Got about 300 hours into the game, mostly solo. My main frame is Saryn. I enjoy survivals very, very much. Not much defense experience (cauz solo, bit hard unless infested)

-I play pretty much every day. I live in the east coast, but my gaming schedule is open all afternoon/evening/night, so I wont be sleeping when you guys are online.

- I know Warframe's mechanics. Wiki reading is my best skill :P

-Dont expect me to play Frost. Even coffee wont help with this (imo) boring as Hek frame.

One question tho; Is expanding your clan beyong ghost class one of your objective? I prefer small clans, gotta love that 'small family' feel

If you got any question, feel free to PM me or contact me in game (IGN: ultracopyrights)

Sweet. If you dont mind listening to my horrible accent, I'd be interested to join your clan

Heres some info about me:

-I'm 23, have a mic and TS

-Got about 300 hours into the game, mostly solo. My main frame is Saryn. I enjoy survivals very, very much. Not much defense experience (cauz solo, bit hard unless infested)

-I play pretty much every day. I live in the east coast, but my gaming schedule is open all afternoon/evening/night, so I wont be sleeping when you guys are online.

- I know Warframe's mechanics. Wiki reading is my best skill :P

-Dont expect me to play Frost. Even coffee wont help with this (imo) boring as Hek frame.

One question tho; Is expanding your clan beyong ghost class one of your objective? I prefer small clans, gotta love that 'small family' feel

If you got any question, feel free to PM me or contact me in game (IGN: ultracopyrights)

Add me ingame and I will give you the ts3 and you can hang with us tonight around 9 30 pst time or about 11 30 est time. As for expanding past shadow probably not. I am not interested anymore really in managing a large number of people and don't have the time for it anymore.

Edited by GSGregory