The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding Out How To Spawn The Harvester

Zulaica

Question

So we've nailed down a few things about him but there is still much to know, if you have any sort of substantial evidence please post so.

Primes increase chances of finding Harvester
Being involved in the Gradivus Dillema increases the chances of spawning it (This should be self explanatory players that registered after the event are having as much luck as those who supported the Grineer or Corpus full and through during it)
Specific weapons increase chances of spawning Harvester
Planets have higher chances of spawning Harvester (As long as its a Corpus mission he can spawn)
Being in a mission from the start of it increases the chances of spawning Harvester
Low level weapons/frames increase chances of spawning Harvester (Likely has nothing to do with loadouts)
Corpus defense has highest chances of spawning Harvester (Apparently not true, he spawns on any Corpus mission after 240 seconds after spawning it seems)
Having both a Stalker mark and Harvester mark spawns the Harvester ???
Killing Alad V gives death mark to spawn Harvester ???
Other Corpus bosses besides Alad V give a death mark to spawn the Harvester ???
Nef.Anyo is a Harvester mark trigger ???
Highest chances of finding Harvester are on invasions against Corpus ✓(Confirmed on Livestream 20 that it is triggered by supporting Grineer)
You get a email in your inbox when you have a mark ✓
If you have anything you would like to add or confirm/deconfirm please feel free to post it.
TL:DR Support grineer until you get a email but be aware that the probabilities are butchered for the Harvester to appear according to the people on the Livestream
Edited by Zulaica

How does mark reset thing works?

Yesterday i remember i had Kril mark, today i did 3x all corpus boss runs and was marked from hyena kill, after countless restarts harvester spawned, i hosted random mission and i see my previous mark Kril reappeared,

In conclussion it seems it consumed only corpus boss mark but not the stalker/grineer boss mark.

Edited by Morgax

Holy crap...

I joined a game in Xini to level my Drakgoon... and as I spawn into the game I see 3 people fighting something unsual...

it's the Harverster and I load up a few shots and kill it... at most I hoped for a Detron BP... but assumed it wouldn't drop anything...

I walk over the corpse and it says: Detron Barrel +1

What a RNG luck...

Holy crap...

I joined a game in Xini to level my Drakgoon... and as I spawn into the game I see 3 people fighting something unsual...

it's the Harverster and I load up a few shots and kill it... at most I hoped for a Detron BP... but assumed it wouldn't drop anything...

I walk over the corpse and it says: Detron Barrel +1

What a RNG luck...

you have to walk over to get the parts?

Yes, you must complete the mission to get any goods.

i can confirm this is not the case,

when i joined, I joined a loosing battle... the 3 low levels we're almost loosing against Harvester and the pod had low health...

I killed harvester for them, but we lost the match as the pod was already too low on health.

I was a bit nervous when I saw the failed mission screen and it only displayed 1 mod I picked up from Harvester.

But then I checked my arsenal, and as you can see, it's there... even if it was not displayed on the "end game screen"

i can confirm this is not the case,

when i joined, I joined a loosing battle... the 3 low levels we're almost loosing against Harvester and the pod had low health...

I killed harvester for them, but we lost the match as the pod was already too low on health.

I was a bit nervous when I saw the failed mission screen and it only displayed 1 mod I picked up from Harvester.

But then I checked my arsenal, and as you can see, it's there... even if it was not displayed on the "end game screen"

If the pod goes in defense you still get the loot. However, if you quit the mission you will probably not get anything.

Parts (BP, barrel, receiver)are drop as pink orbs, as the Stalker ones; same as energy ones but pink.

This is also how bosses rewards were in the past.

cannot ever recall seeing a pink orb... maybe it was hidden by the corpse.

Edited by Mordavia1982

Azure sorry to bother you, but the app is not working properly:

- Very often it does display how many seconds we have to wait, but the countdown doesn't start; if I close it and open again the countdown will start, but from the beginning

- Deathmarks are not showed to me, the line is always empty after=; if a player leave the lobby then I can see some deathmarks, but not always.

For example: we were in 2, and it showed me no deathmark; after the run, Arche left and now I see my deathmark...

This are things i had done before harvester spawned for me.
1) killed alad v
2)killed tyl regor (please note that this might have nothing to do with harvester, im just listing everything i did before he spawned)

When he spawned.
1. lights flickered in spawn room. no text.
2. me and siralextraffo left and went to the pod. Text appears. ( happened twice)

Edited by arche

Hey all, just wanna shortly share my thoughts on this thing with you.

From all I know it seems that the mark keeps changing over time, cause yesterday (pre update) we saw that the boss mentioned in our little tool (thank you dude for this great support) keeps changing.

So I assume that 4 players all having different marks have a way higher chance to trigger the harvester than just one player having all boss marks but only one is active.

Moreover I suggest that per mission there is some RNG stuff + gambling for a specific boss mark.

Did anyone already tried it out?

If yes what is you perception?

If no who is up for a test?

BR,

Sky

Hey all, just wanna shortly share my thoughts on this thing with you.

From all I know it seems that the mark keeps changing over time, cause yesterday (pre update) we saw that the boss mentioned in our little tool (thank you dude for this great support) keeps changing.

So I assume that 4 players all having different marks have a way higher chance to trigger the harvester than just one player having all boss marks but only one is active.

Moreover I suggest that per mission there is some RNG stuff + gambling for a specific boss mark.

Did anyone already tried it out?

If yes what is you perception?

If no who is up for a test?

BR,

Sky

i can test it. But i need more ppl with me. currently its just me and siralextraffo

Azure sorry to bother you, but the app is not working properly:

- Very often it does display how many seconds we have to wait, but the countdown doesn't start; if I close it and open again the countdown will start, but from the beginning

- Deathmarks are not showed to me, the line is always empty after=; if a player leave the lobby then I can see some deathmarks, but not always.

For example: we were in 2, and it showed me no deathmark; after the run, Arche left and now I see my deathmark...

It makes sense, if you read what was written before:P

(- run the app as administrator)

- only works as host, not as a client, not on solo (but as private)

- its obvious that the countdown restarts and if you restart the app, because it's just looking for the last Stalker checking in the log file and gives you the number.

- the app only reads the ee.log, if there isnt a name after= , it isnt the apps fault, but your ee.log

- deathmarks are only showed with more than you in the lobby /if the number of players changes. Not 100% sure.

The app does all that's possible, the rest is up to DE. Thanks a lot for the work Azure Kyte!

This is something I have yet to experience, but I'll take a look and see if there's anything that could cause something like this. Thanks for the heads up.

Unfortunately, this is something I cannot fix, as it is an issue with the way DE stores their Logs. I've investigated this issue, myself, and the Entries in the log are the same as they are listed in the Hunter.

It makes sense, if you read what was written before:P

(- run the app as administrator)

- only works as host, not as a client, not on solo (but as private)

- its obvious that the countdown restarts and if you restart the app, because it's just looking for the last Stalker checking in the log file and gives you the number.

- the app only reads the ee.log, if there isnt a name after= , it isnt the apps fault, but your ee.log

- deathmarks are only showed with more than you in the lobby /if the number of players changes. Not 100% sure.

The app does all that's possible, the rest is up to DE. Thanks a lot for the work Azure Kyte!

I know dude but:

- I run it as an administrator

- I was the host(otherwise couldn't see the countdown)

- The mission was going on, so: if it says that we have to wait 150sec but the countdown doesn't start, let's say I close it and open it again; then the countdown starts, but instead of starting at 140(seconds spent closing and opening the app with the mission running), it will start at 150

- When I'm the host seems like noone has a mark, even before the run; if someone else is the host, he can see all the marks

Anyway, thanks Azur for the app, is helping us a lot!

And in the end, with Arche we had 2 Harvester spawns, no drop both times. Currently I'm then at 7 spawns, 3 BP.