Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Event] Lf 3 Lapis Or 1 Vermillion Holder(S)

Windshear

I posted already on a few topics offering this, however upon checking their in-game profiles I found out they had completed their goal before I had asked.

EDIT: I have 1 Lapis antitoxin and would like either 3 more people with the same, or 1 person (and maybe 2 without) with the Vermillion antitoxin to help with at least a 100 point run to gain all possible (individual) event rewards.

I'm using a Trinity, Dread, Hikou and Magistar - all at rank 30.

I'm also using the Wyrm sentinel with the Carrier's sweeper, once again at rank 30.

I have on my Trinity a maxed Energy Siphon.

The preferred region is Oceania, as I am living in Australia and lag is quite an issue.

You can contact me via posting in this topic, messaging me in-game or messaging me through the forums.

EDIT: Got a Vermillion antitoxin courtesy of Azure_Kyte who is a legend. Now I need a squad of preferably Australian players that know how to do a defense mission.

Edited by Windshear

Yeah, of course xD

E: For some reason I couldn't PM you in-game, it kept saying you didn't exist ._. Thanks for the key, although an Ammo Drum or something would also have sufficed xD

It just sucks you can't do a "trade" without both parties giving something, but eh.

Edited by Azure_Kyte