Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's armor mod?

neKroMancer

1. Armor increase your armor rating which is a straight % reduction of damage when your shields are down. Just check the stats and you'll see... oh, no wait, our stats aren't show this yet! We're on it though.

2. AP = additive damage that ignores armor on enemies. Very good against Grineer for example. Puncture = goes *through* thin enemies and objects!

I made the mistake of putting highest armor mods on my Rank 22 Volt...Sadly, it is my only Warframe...But, I will get Ember, then Ash later on, so...yea...So, what about the jackel Steven? I know, shooting the legs renders it entirely vulnerable and defenseless, but it there any way of damaging it faster individually (electricity, fire, ice)?

Edited by WallyDin

1. Armor increase your armor rating which is a straight % reduction of damage when your shields are down. Just check the stats and you'll see... oh, no wait, our stats aren't show this yet! We're on it though.

2. AP = additive damage that ignores armor on enemies. Very good against Grineer for example. Puncture = goes *through* thin enemies and objects!

Puncture on "Thick" enemies will do damage twice. ;)

Well logically robots would be weaker to electricity. Shields already are weaker to electricity, so it wouldn't be much of a stretch for robots to have electricity damage too.

Your logic is sound! As of the most recent update. Freeze is the thing that weakens shields faster. Robotics are weak to electricity.