Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Clan (Ideal For Aussie/kiwi Players)

(PSN)AHideousThing

Hello,

I have started a new clan called Uchujin no Shinobi (it's as close to "space ninjas" as I could manage in Japanese).

I live in Melbourne in Australia (just in case there's a Melbourne, Alabama or something). I play at odd times throughout the day and evening. If you also play Warframe when Aussie and Kiwi players are awake, please come and join.

Any nationalities are welcome, of course. However, it won't be particularly satisfying if we never actually play Warframe together due to time zone differences. Also, it'll be easier if we can all speak to each other in game: mics and English are what we need for that. All other languages are wonderful, but unfortunately I don't speak any of them well enough to be able to communicate about the game, I'm afraid.

Not to be too picky, but it'll be nice if you are a pleasant person too. Being friendly goes a long way. Not being horribly racist, sexist, ageist,&*$$phobic or just generally full of hate also help.

I've only been playing Warframe since it came to the PS4, so I'm far from an expert. I'm a bit of a noob, I suspect. However, I try not to be a pain in the neck to my squad mates. I try to keep up with the group and not die more than necessary. I'd love some solid advice from a pro. I'm also more than happy to try to help total beginners with some of the basic info about the game.

The clan dojo is up and running, but in a very early stage of development: feel free to chuck a few resources at the work in progress. Sponsor a sweet-looking statue of a turtle, why don't you. I'll farm the resources for a trading area for the dojo as soon as I can.

So, to sum up:

Likely to play the game during Aussie/Kiwi times of the day?

Use your mic and speak English?

A Nice person?

If you say "yes" to all of those, you might be the perfect person to join the clan. You'll be very welcome.

Thanks,

AHideousThing (formerly Mr Worry on Xbox Live).

Edited by (PS4)AHideousThing

• 2 months later...