Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Ideas :3

VestaStorm

I was thinking what if I could have a Zanuka, Anti-Moa, or a Orokin Drone Sentinel, What would you guys like if you could see one as a sentinel and why and what would you its ability be. Have fun ;3. Personally i would have the Anti-Moa because its adorable.

honestly, i want a sentinel weapon with close to no damage but something like 50%+ proc rate.

but yea, im still waiting for a bubble shield sentinel, say, if it throws up a bubble shield and it absorbs a set amount of damage, after it dissipates, it would have a downtime for, say, 30secs, (so it wouldnt be too poweful).

alternatively, a sentinel that throws up a FRONTAL shield, sort of like a volt's shield(but follows), again dissipate after set amount of damage. shorter downtime than the bubble shield, cuz it only protects from the front.

Edited by leonvision

One thing I'd like to see in Sentinels is attack mods that have different purposes, in the manner of Ghost's revenge, and to make them available for all Sentinels.

Swift Deth, Striker, Warrior, Thumper? Four mods for the same fricken purpose. I'd bet if any Sentinels come from this discussion, DE will add yet another pointless "will attack the first visible enemy in range" mod.

Supporting HumboldtZ' concept, though.

Edited by Novocrane

honestly, i want a sentinel weapon with close to no damage but something like 50%+ proc rate.

but yea, im still waiting for a bubble shield sentinel, say, if it throws up a bubble shield and it absorbs a set amount of damage, after it dissipates, it would have a downtime for, say, 30secs, (so it wouldnt be too poweful).

alternatively, a sentinel that throws up a FRONTAL shield, sort of like a volt's shield(but follows), again dissipate after set amount of damage. shorter downtime than the bubble shield, cuz it only protects from the front.

Frost Sentinel :o

Edited by VestaStorm

I was thinking what if I could have a Zanuka, Anti-Moa, or a Orokin Drone Sentinel, What would you guys like if you could see one as a sentinel and why and what would you its ability be. Have fun ;3. Personally i would have the Anti-Moa because its adorable.

Anti-Moa so I can bounce stuff while I bounce stuff with Vauban.

A little melee humanoid frame. It'd be small and pudgy; its customization options affect its abilities. It will have pseudo Warframe abilities depending on the helmet you give it(There'd be mini versions of each and every Warframe helmet for it, giving it a variety of abilities to use) You can also give it one of your melee weapons making it different each time! Its abilities would be... Excalibur's Slash Dash/Radial Blind, Rhino's Charge and Roar, <Insert other abilities I forgot the names of> Your little buddy can be your super offensive partner, a defensive support friend etc.

tumblr_ltlyy4d8sH1qe35oj.gif

Edited by Reokudo

Hey, Guys. I like what some of you are saying and some of it sounds close to what I had thought of as a cool new innovation for our sentinel pals. I put it in its own thread. It's a rough idea, but I think it'd be something fun. Check it out if you're interested.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/152789-sentinels-adding-a-bindingleeching-modemechanic/

Someone on the forums also had the idea for a Shield Sentinel (Aegis is the perfect name), which is a pretty good idea, now that I think it over. It can either power the warframe's shields, boosting like a corpus drone or it can provide an additional secondary shield over itself and its master. If it were to use my mechanic/mode, it would bind to the warframe's left arm as an actual shield, an energy-type shield, allowing for sword & board techniques (shield bash). While in this mode it cannot provide extra shielding but does increase armor rating and is elementally powered based on the faction it is fighting (it kinda looks like a plasma shield. It has a glowing ring around the frame of the shield/sentinel, like the gram sword). Any attackers that enter into melee combat while the shield is wielded will take the appropriate elemental damage (DoT). I think it's the best of both worlds. Extra shielding when you need it (ranged combat) and added armor/blocking for getting in close (melee combat).

I think as far as looks goes, it should basically look like a living shield, but sentinely. It should be more akin to Carrier/Deth Cube which are more robot than living creature (Shade, Wyrm, Djinn).

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

This is something of a WoWish idea. Like the companion/battle pets they give away/reward in-game. The only thing wrong with the Moa, is sentinels have to fly by default (or so it seems). So a walking sentinel wouldn't work. Plus it would be annoying to have it stuck or locked out when you most need it.

This is something of a WoWish idea. Like the companion/battle pets they give away/reward in-game. The only thing wrong with the Moa, is sentinels have to fly by default (or so it seems). So a walking sentinel wouldn't work. Plus it would be annoying to have it stuck or locked out when you most need it.

maybe a osprey, or an osprey-moa hybrid, or a raptor sentinel :D, well i think a walking sent could be good (only if it is smarter then the current captive AI)

Edited by VestaStorm