Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Even Think About Nerfing Twin Viper Wraiths

PookieNumnums

It took me literarely 15 minutes to test , play them and calculate exacly the DPS and how they scale compared to the other weapons.Considering their resourses ,it's much much easier for them.I mean, to give me a stupid answer like this ..you must be realy butt hurt.

Warframe will never be ''finished''.It will always be adding new features and be reworked.This never ending beta is just bull S#&$.

This is a fully functional game with a fully functional cash shop.The fact that they make you pay full price for their product , obligates them to offer full quality aswel.''This is still beta'' bull S#&$ , doesn't work no more.

tell me, did you ever follow closely a game being developed?

the game was released to a closed public i think october of 2012 year. that was the alpha state. it became closed beta, and now open beta. that was extremely fast. games arent made from one year to the other. they can take many years. the fact that they are in open beta is impressive. other developers would have taken way more time to even get the closed beta going.

DE is independant. without the transactions, they couldn´t even make this game.

with your way of thinking, kickstarter is wrong, you are paying full price for something that you can´t even play.

sit a minute and think about it, and don´ñt trowh insults around when people prove you are wrong, it will only get you reported.

Edited by lautalocos

tell me, did you ever follow closely a game being developed?

the game was released to a closed public i think october of 2012 year. that was the alpha state. it became closed beta, and now open beta. that was extremely fast. games arent made from one year to the other. they can take many years. the fact that they are in open beta is impressive. other developers would have taken way more time to even get the closed beta going.

DE is independant. without the transactions, they couldn´t even make this game.

with your way of thinking, kickstarter is wrong, you are paying full price for something that you can´t even play.

sit a minute and think about it, and don´ñt trowh insults around when people prove you are wrong, it will only get you reported.

''oh yeah, you can balance a weapon with 3 seconds of testing. totally dude.''

This is an idiotic response.If you're going to be stupid , I will call you stupid.

sue me

You're free to disregard my point but nothing changes.This is a fully functional game with a fully functional cash shop.The fact that they make you pay full price for their product , obligates them to offer full quality aswel.''This is still beta'' bull S#&$ , doesn't work no more.

Nothing 'wrong' and unreasonable with that.To disagree with that and say that I'm wrong doesn't make you right , just makes you indignant.

It's alright, people will usualy disagree with you no matter what you say when they're butthurt.

Not mad, becoming amusing watching the jester.

you know one is mad when a dialogue becomes a &!$$ing contest.

did I hurt your feelings dat bad bro?

Guys, cut it out. You're just gonna get yourself infractions.

As for the topic: Looking at the current state of the Wraith Vipers... I would not worry about them being nerfed any time soon...lol.

They are actualy a very good weapon.Not overpowered but quite good.I love it.