The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My Experince So Far.

EricL1986

Since about Dec 16th i've started playing Warframe. At the start i put everything on(nvida phyx too) and on high in a 1080 res. At some point i lowered the shadows once. So up till about the new year i've been running the game in this way. The game would often freeze for a couple of seconds and corpes were very odd/weird alot. Fps wasn't really a huge issue and there was a momment i had memory leak in the game. A lot of my problems were one time things but nothing resulting in a power off. I don't like to host games but when i do i found my fps suffered if it sat on the black loading screen. When it would wait for party members in void maps. The longer it was the worse my fps seemed to suffer.

Since the new year i decided to take off Directx11 and Nvida Phyxs. In short the game improved and was less stranage. Now the game only freezes 1-2 times a day but for a bit longer. For whatever reason i see a white box inside the black of the pre-loading screen now. I haven't hosted any games that i know of and overall to me it plays a lot better. Also some of the problems i was having before have been fixed.