Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea Merp :3 Helios The Sun

WolfHaley55

Helios

Abilities

1.Solar Flash- Releases wave of light in cone in front of Helios causing a stun and minor damage 

2.Synthesis- Drain shields and health from nearby lighting or if outside the sun

3.Sun Spot- Helios releases a area dot(damage over time) attack which calls down beams around various mobs around Helios increasing with mods will provide more  tics and more targets

4.Supernova-Helios pulls in all surrounding mobs and does a knock back explosion type of attack causing stuns and high damage

Thats just some stuff I threw together please give feedback and ideas!

Helios

Abilities

1.Solar Flash- Releases wave of light in cone in front of Helios causing a stun and minor damage 

2.Synthesis- Drain shields and health from nearby lighting or if outside the sun

3.Sun Spot- Helios releases a area dot(damage over time) attack which calls down beams around various mobs around Helios increasing with mods will provide more  tics and more targets

4.Supernova-Helios pulls in all surrounding mobs and does a knock back explosion type of attack causing stuns and high damage

Thats just some stuff I threw together please give feedback and ideas!

1. Solar Flash- it can be like the warframe glows/shines brighter, enemies who see it will go blind/stunned by the awesome power 

2. Synthesis - should be replaced by Sun Spot

3. Sun Spot - then this should be Supernova-but it should be pushed back or knockdown no need to suck them, because i think supernova explode outward and add like a two dmg type like radiation and magnetic or something because supernovas should be epic in proportions

4. Supernova - now here this i think should be "Black Hole" now this one sucks(lol punny) sucks enemies or rather slows them down, the nearer they get the slower they get + DOT because black holes rips other stars slowly but surely with no escape

but this are just my suggestions- 

"Helios"- idk but the skill set reminds me of a birth of a star then afterwards, its death,

i think this warframe is a good idea :)