Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only In The Family Is Now Recruiting!

Reci_Ra

ONLY THE FAMILY

About us:

Only in the Family [OTF], is a clan that started a long time ago as an idea rather than an actual clan. Now we're looking for new members and trying to expand out of its current status. We're at Shadow for now, but we're looking to expand to the next bracket soon!

Only in the Family may be the clan for you if you want a clan that has:

All three labs up and running (Not all blueprints available)

A Raidcall server for voice chat and Steam group for forum discussion.

Opportunities for promotions, we’re still starting out.

Supportive members, people who are willing to play with you/give advice.

Tower Keys out the wazoo, many raids available.

The only requirements we have are as follows:

Be mature; don’t start arguments for no good reason is one example of this.

Be social, as in at least respond if you are messaged in game or via Steam.

Be willing to communicate in game or via voice chat.

Be willing to donate, and offer suggestions as to what we should build next.

Finally, do what you can to have fun—this is no job after all.

Currently, we’re in the process of sorting together optimum Warframe teams for high level runs, meaning that you can get a chance to play those really high level missions if you have the right Warframe/setup.

We branch out to other games as well, notably DotA 2 and Minecraft if you are into those sorts of games.

Even if you don’t feel like joining our little clan here, go ahead and add us in game, check out our Raidcall chat, or browse our Steam group (under construction)!

IGN’s of some members:

NorthC

Reci_Ra

Raidcall chat:

http://www.raidcall.com/go.php?sid=7855903

Steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TRTHMembers

Regardless of all of this stuff, have fun with whomever you decide to play with!

If you're interested in joining you can either contact me a couple of ways.

First, right through steam. My steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/OTF_NorthC

This option is and will be your most successful option. Add me and leave a comment on my page.

Your second option .. Which is entirely through chance is through Warframe itself. My name isn't changed from my forums name.

Although I am active, but we all do have things going on in our lives. :)

~Toodles