Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan

Shino.

Hey I'm 3 weeks in and I feel it's time for me to find Tenno's of the same mindset as mine 

I'm looking for a clan that is all about crashing the leaderboards and being the top dogs 

I'm a hardcore Tenno that got hooked hard to the game I also have past experience in

Gaming so I would be a wise pick up I might only be 3 weeks in but I never go in Blind

I know everything about the 2.0 Damage update and how it works that's what we have

wiki and these forums for research is key but anyways let me list what I have so far

Warframes

Rhino: Forma 2x with Corrupt Build

Ember Prime:  Forma 3x Corrupt world on fire Build 

Trinity: Underconstruction about to Forma once to have a Max Blessing build 

Ash: Unranked 

Oberon: Rank 30

Nova: Unranked 

Nyx: Cooking 

Volt: Cooking 

as you can see I been putting in that time and effort taking my time making the right build for end game and no where near end game statues yet looking for a clan that can I can come and just destroy records with I will be taking every clan into consideration if you like what I'm pitching just post here PM me here or in game thanx for reading and have a blessed day or night :)  

Edited by Shinobster

You're new. I've recruited other members within the same caliber as yourself and you may enjoy your stay.

Only In The Family is recruiting and the name states itself.

If you find yourself curious .. Add me and i'll message you more information about us whether or not this clan will be for you.

http://steamcommunit...m/id/OTF_NorthC

Besides that .. Spoiler Alert !

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/160357-only-in-the-family-is-now-recruiting/

:)

Edited by NorthC