The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Closer Look: Nekon, Vendel And Nida. When Found Again.

Revel72

Vendel. Were taking down anything that threatened him two blasters with him. He didn't rage kill he killed as he was hurt he slowed them down as he continued deeper in to the outpost until he came to door where we came as he raised his weapons and we pulled it down as we identified to be one of us he lowered. He started to think why he was so narrow minded? How he would have done otherwise?

As he started to remember we saw he become a bit lazier by the way of thinking about his life what he have had been doing and what he would have done. As we passed the crewmen what he had killed they always told. "We attacked and he answered with same way" Vendel realized that he was a soldier again but without correct kind of order and explains why he had to kill was gone and replaced by goal to survive.

When he finally started to be extremely silent he started talking and started to wonder not material things also things what had been our burden too. World and human mind. Aren't they facinating?

Stalker came to me one day with a note respond or leave one of you die. I wanted to hear more that why this letter was given so straightly and not by an explain on side. Stalker stood quiet and gave me coordinates to head to check out the answer he gave me mystery to dig in to. As we dig deeper in to a Grineer fortress taking away hearts or impaling them to pieces as I advanced with my team questions between fights became even deeper and even more difficult to answer to.

Nida was held by two bombards on a room weapons ready to execute her. I didn't see any other ways to save her than order my men to throw away weapons as when I realized Dalagan was gone for a moment I saw blade been pulled out in those very moments when we realized we need to go not wonder. We need to bring peace. Not as mercenaries. As Tenno mercenaries. I ordered silently to my rest of team open fire as Dalagan I saw Ridan acting before I ordered.

Unable be seen connection when the act became our speech or my orders Dalagan pulled away the bombard where we didn't fire to took the weapon away from this as we executed another one. He showed pure rage what had lied within him by questionings of other team mates about his loyalty towards me. I hope you realize who I am. Dalagan took the helmet off from bombard took a grenade pulled out a Lex and shot once on the throat of bombard putted the grenade on mouth.

Run towards Nida grabbing her from the ground and dashing away from the explosion what we evaded by getting out of the room I saw a Ballista taking an aim and Esran like a lightning dashing towards this slicing the enemy in to fine slices of good sausage I saw Dalagan trying to wake up nearly full of despair and sadness about that did we lost her I created an asylum to work on for Ridan, Me, Vendel and Argon. I heard sniper fire from high from the ground.

Baije had opened fire shot by shot as I saw Grineer female and male skulls being impaled one by one voice of a shot by another. I saw Darul bolting gun blazing and gun near of his helmet giving suppressing fire. I ordered Argon and Dalagan to assist even further area to be secured. Dalagan wanted to refuse and I let him to refuse and let him help Ridan best as possible I heard war cries from both blade brothers and I raised up and reloaded a new shell on Hek and started the same massacre.

As I saw chance to get the area secured I shouted Vendel at the snow globe to smash in the pieces the access panel causing a automatical lock down buying us time to get Nida up quickly as possible when momental peace finally arrived and we surrounded Ridan and Dalagan after several hour fighting against the death of her. They succeeded. Nida woke up and was recovering from Cryo sleep and extremely damaging behaving towards her.

Our team found joy and more questions about Nekon and Allen that where they are still but I said "We will need to enjoy the moment what we have now than bothering to think about what will be later on" one of us at time carried Nida out of the fortress under fire of bullets, fire and rockets but we didn't give up we pushed to reestablish our family to former glory what it was. It is interesting how human's actions becomes more than guided by instinct, knowledge and reaction or reflex isn't?

When later on Ridan found some blood samples from some of the torn apart infestation they were exactly same as the known Nekon's own blood sample. At somewhere deep in the Orokin Derelict Nekon was roaming around doing where he was best at Dalagan had found something from backpack what Nekon left to Stalker it was full of books about surviving about how to upkeep mental balance and train that balance when. Two extremely valuable things to him. Cross of our Religion and book about our religion.

We dived in to the Orokin Derelict weapons ready but not minds ready to see what we will be seeing. We heard some what odd and horrifiying voices about deaths of infestation on the area but when we arrived it was too late Nekon was far away we thought but we were wrong I saw Darul starting to have a seizure and Ridan starting to cure it Ridan found an arrow containing poisons what paralyzes Ridan was smart moved Darul and herself behind solid cover.

As everybody who was still up pointed to random directions and being paranoid next strike took Dalagan and Vendel. Esran and Argon pulled them to cover there was left me, Baije and Nida as we looked an extremely small moment on each other telling that "He hasn't changed. He is much more better than we thought him to be. On being a ghost like nothing but shortly crippling because of being wrong. Dead wrong"

I took the next and last shot Baije attempted to pull me away as she saw Nida taken down by some kind of soul force and we knew extremely well Nekon. If he is somebody he has nearly unlimited amount of soul. Baije lifted her Snipertron but she got sharp answer to that action an arrow through the barrel of rifle then thrown towards a pillar I saw Nekon to eye to eye even through the helmets. I heard somebody threw something that cross and book about our religion.

Nekon raised them looked like that we is remembering when he some kind scream coming from further of Orokin Derelict he took them with him Ridan got us all up just after Nekon departed towards the scream we went after him he was advancing relentlessly with bow and arrow, scythe, throwing stars, book and cross of our religions with him. We arrived to great arena the Lephantis was stugling against tribalsman Nekon the greatest ghost and survivor even in this.

Extremely hostile place. Poisons crafted by him his natural cloak with the shroud helmet as Lephantis stage by stage started to die Lephantis started to die totally Nekon sat on a edge of a high ground as the body of enemy disappeared pulled out the cross started to scold on his fingers and opened the book before I realized I saw Nida right next to of him but instead of Nekon breaking in his focus he let Nida sit down and Nekon started to tell about the religion where we somewhat believed before this change.

He changed fast as that what happens to darkness when you put on the light it. Looks like that his personality changed when he had finally found his problem within the Orokin and managed to eliminate that what caused is outer and inside inbalance we have for a long time known that Nekon is really keen on religion what we had before becoming Tenno. There was one or several things what didn't change on us. Nekon's own was his ghost, survival, stalker skills and that he believed on religion.

I stood still as a leader of team, I am bravest and I do not fear anything. Dalagan is fast, brutal, loyal and never gives up. Nida has still stood kind hearted and good all around woman soldier, Baije excellent sniper and still good pilot. Argon and Esran most fearless, cunning, vicious, tenacious and skilled bladesmen and brothers on arms. Darul fast and always gun up and ready. Ridan always attempts to help lucky and most skilled medic still. Vendel excellent second commander, strategist and tactician.

Still even if we have found two more units to our squad one thing has changed on everybody of us, The question what moves all around on our eyes through of our helmets "We are still an incomplete puzzle. One of us is missing. Allen"

Ondan Oberon has become an excellent addition to our team and has said that we need to have faith on our mercenary who is hard as a metal of warframe and mind sane as an ice what I can create. Ondan is a brother of religion to Nekon both shared the knowledge of religions know by Tenno usually and known by us as we were part of humanity Valendine as usually has not changed what we are willing to see even if she has some bad sides we have our own and we are at same line with her.

I am Is'Gol. This is how me found three of our brothers and a sister after loosing the memory what we were. Before becoming a Tenno.

... huh?

Initial reaction aside, I'm finding something about this story making it hard to follow each sentence. Maybe I need to stop farming like a madman for the Detron. Will attempt to read after power nap.

Edited by michaelwii

... huh?

Initial reaction aside, I'm finding something about this story making it hard to follow each sentence. Maybe I need to stop farming like a madman for the Detron. Will attempt to read after power nap.

Don't try to farm that darn thing. It is just totally impossible to get. You need luck of surviving a nuclear bomb if you want to have those parts.