Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 5 Test Bug(S)

UltraBro

After finally getting enough rank points to take the next rank test so I could get myself an HEK, I went and started it. After dying once due to carelessness, upon reviving the camera was stuck at the starting position and wouldn't follow my character. After another two deaths I finally was able to run past the map boundary and reset my position, putting the camera back on me. When the survival timer at last ran out, my warframe stopped and kneeled down in preparation of the "Mission Complete" message. In that time it was mauled by a horde of data-Infected and killed on my last life, giving me a "Mission Failed" pop-up just as Lotus started giving her congratulation message.

When the screen eventually went black to transition back to the system map, it apparently got stuck as I waited for it to finish loading, forcing me to force-quit the game and restart. Upon logging back in, my rank points were reset to my previous rank as if having failed the mission, leaving me quite irritated as one could imagine.

While I'm not holding out on compensation for all my lost work, I hope these specific issues are at least looked into.

EDIT: My rank apparently did go up now, so disregard that point.

Edited by UltraBro