Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joke Weapon Concept *credit Rifle*

EDeN153

Here, we have an automatic credit rifle that deals a high amount of slash and puncture, but hardly any impact. Any and all missed shots will distract the enemy, sending them into a greedy frenzy.

Draws ammo from the Player Cred pool, the most common ammo pool in game.

Upon death, enemies that have picked up credits from the credit rifle drop a slightly lesser amount than obtained.

Lore:

It was originally going to be called Transmute Alpha by the Lotus, but as Transmute V1 was more appealing and would draw in more profit, they changed the name entirely.

DEPLZDON'THURTMEAMSIMPLYJOKING

deplz

plz

I would really like to know where everyone gets all these credits. I would also like if everyone who is rich with credits would realize that they arent the only players in the game and that a lot of people have credit issues, especially newer players. Id prefer if the credits were not nerfed again. I can hardly stay over 100k cr, let alone get to the point of holding that many.

I know this isn't a credit issue thread, but It annoys me that people keep saying they have to many credits. Especially when there is indeed an issue with credit gain. All you rich people need to learn to spend your credits.

Anyways, your joke idea is a no from me >.>

Oh, I've been hit with that nerf, believe me.

I was running an insane amount of voids for paris prime a little after u9, got to maybe three mil 2.9 mil, it's only been two months since U11 and I'm at about 900k.

Which is weird for me ;w;

I would really like to know where everyone gets all these credits. I would also like if everyone who is rich with credits would realize that they arent the only players in the game and that a lot of people have credit issues, especially newer players. Id prefer if the credits were not nerfed again. I can hardly stay over 100k cr, let alone get to the point of holding that many.

I know this isn't a credit issue thread, but It annoys me that people keep saying they have to many credits. Especially when there is indeed an issue with credit gain. All you rich people need to learn to spend your credits.

Anyways, your joke idea is a no from me >.>

I don't see him saying "DE, I haz 2 many creds, pls, maek dis so I canz throwz dem away"

It's pretty frickin hilarious.

Also like how credit ammunition does not capitalize on hurting the Corpus. Pun City?