Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept For A Water Elemental Type Warframe

treez0

Choices of the Warframe Name.(The Water Elemental)

(I leave the choice of name up to you guys)

Naida - Water nymph(Translation)

Ondine(Undine) - Mythological spirit of the waters

Zayra - In Slavic myth, this exotic name belonged to the water priestess and protector of warriors.

Skills/Powers

1. "Hunter's Strike" - launches an attack similar to frosts "Ice wave" instead summoning 1 shark fin which launches a slash attack in the direction the power was cast. As you upgrade the power it adds to a max of 3 shark fins in a triangular attack towards the enemy(each fin is surrounded in a energy whirlpool for aesthetics) 

2.(1) "Drench" - Like Rhino's "Iron Skin" it covers the Frame with an armor of water which protects them from a certain amount of damage and after reaching that maximum amount dissolves into a cloud of steam

(2)"Whirlpool" - Places a whirlpool on a spot which pulls enemies to the center and damages them over time and holds them in place.(How big the affected area is decided by the stretch mod)

3. "High Tide" - Launches an attack in a Tsunami"Tidal Wave" fashion which damages and pushes back enemies and continues til it hits a wall or dissolves.

4. "Torrent" - When unleashed creates a geyser which stays in place of where its cast continuing to spout upwards damaging enemies near it and severely  damaging those who are unfortunate to be caught in the center of the geyser.

Stats

Health - 100 [200 at rank 30]

Power - 165 [265 at rank 30]

Armor - 90

Shield capacity 75 [175 at rank 30]

Sprint speed - 1

Polarities -

"-" - aura []

4x ",," - skills

"-"- for increased power reserves

Storyline

After the Defense of earth from the Grineer during the Cicero Crisis the Lotus sends a team of four tenno to clear the rest from the forested areas upon find the last post of the Grineer near the Sea close to the forest they find a cryo pod containing a female Warframe in which they have never seen, Upon inspecting the pod they notice a leak within the seal where water has seeped into the pod. After returning to the Lotus she explains that the Tenno within was a prototype to adapt to its environment but because the water made it into the pod this tenno would have the power to control the most basic but hard to master Water Element, Now with this Tenno the Lotus can control the most sacred of elements and further Heighten they're strength.

Ideas for the placement of Blueprints and parts

i believe the best place to place the parts and BP would be the Jungle tileset when it is fully released....

Edited by treez0

• 3 weeks later...
check out my post on the CAETUS-THE FISH FRAME thread . I had an idea of my own there. its very in depth, I called him Megaldon.

read it through it has a very interesting lore and description too.

If it is not an iteration to OP, do your own thread. Just... some etiquette.

btt:

I don't unterstand why everyone in this forum seems so obsessed with the concept of a water-based warframe. Is there no way for a new warframe concept that is not as ridiculous as some dude creating a 100k L tsunami in a space station and let random marine wildlife (or just body parts of random marine wildlife) appear? Throwing Magikarps at Grineer?

LOOK AT IT!

ani129.gif

Of everything that would work well with an elemental warframe, liquid water surely isn't it... More so ice. I'd rather try that.

Think of a new second ability, we don't need a direct copy of an already existing ability and it would just bring back the people complaining about how OP it is.

I know that the repetitiveness of the powers like my Drench ability being the same as iron skin so i came up with an alternative to it but its upto DE whether they wish to use it or not, but the choice is there.

I know that the repetitiveness of the powers like my Drench ability being the same as iron skin so i came up with an alternative to it but its upto DE whether they wish to use it or not, but the choice is there.

I just feel there is a better chance of your concept being noticed if it is all original and exciting, rather than just a cut and paste with a new animation.

Sorry if my first comment came across as rude or anything, I didn't mean it to.

• 3 weeks later...

I just feel there is a better chance of your concept being noticed if it is all original and exciting, rather than just a cut and paste with a new animation.

Sorry if my first comment came across as rude or anything, I didn't mean it to.

Its all good i can see what you mean with it not being original, I just wrote down what came to mind after playing a extremely long grind of WF so i guess you could say that it was a part of what i put into the thought for this frame.