Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think Of A Wildcard Mod?

(PSN)Fbeast2

I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to combine characteristics and adjust percentages of a mod.

One card per polarity and only be able to combine characteristics of that polarity.

Limit them to a max of two per build and no duplicate polarity mods..

Just a thought

I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to combine characteristics and adjust percentages of a mod.

One card per polarity and only be able to combine characteristics of that polarity.

Limit them to a max of two per build and no duplicate polarity mods..

Just a thought

if i understand you correctly, you sound like you want to make dual mods from normal mods, completely defeating the purpose of dual mods from nightmare mode.

if i understand you correctly, you sound like you want to make dual mods from normal mods, completely defeating the purpose of dual mods from nightmare mode.

I want a nighmare mod where I get to chose what effect to apply to the card, and what percentage to apply to each effect

I want a nighmare mod where I get to chose what effect to apply to the card, and what percentage to apply to each effect

exactly, that's what i thought you mean, defeating the purpose of having dual mods from nightmare mode.

edit: answer this, what is the point of having pre-defined dual mods when you can just create combos of your own from ANY stats?

Edited by leonvision

Clearly you are having a hard time understanding the concept of

Limit them to a max of two per build and no duplicate polarity mods

I am suggesting having the ability to customize two cards in your build to the warframe you are using. I never thought anyone would think that you could make an entire build with wild card mods. All the current nightware mods would still be desirable because you still have 75% of the slots to fill.

Clearly you are having a hard time understanding the concept of

Limit them to a max of two per build and no duplicate polarity mods

I am suggesting having the ability to customize two cards in your build to the warframe you are using. I never thought anyone would think that you could make an entire build with wild card mods. All the current nightware mods would still be desirable because you still have 75% of the slots to fill.

i never said you could, the assumptions you make about people. besides, how do you explain the abitrary limit of 2 per build? and the fact if there are "wildcards" it would become the "first picked" mods, and nightmare mods are there only to fill the gaps, making them second rate.

and please, there's a difference between "hard to understanding your concept" and just disagreeing with you.

The only adjustments to stats I could get behind would maybe be the ability to ratchet up and down a mod's strength between minimum level and current upgrade level, just so I don't need to fuse a new mod every time I want to use a certain mod on a frame that doesn't have quite enough energy to handle it.