Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shop Declines All Forms Of Currency.

Batbug

I've got a founder pack, but that was after two days of dealing with support to get my transaction Forced through.

Now I was hoping to give some more of my money for some of these snazzy new items, only to be told

"We're sorry, your payment has been declined. If you feel this is in error, please contact us."

This is displayed for my Credit card, Debit card, and even a pre-paid "Ultimate Game" card.

When this was "resolved" when I was purchasing the founder pack, I was told my account should be accepted in the future. This is obviously not the case, so I'd just like to point out that I'm a customer trying to give this company my money, and it's being made very difficult. This is rather counter-productive for a business.

That's the thing. It's not saying my card is invalid. In fact it's showing me that it's accepting the card, zeroing out the total, and giving me the remaining balance on the card as points to my account. Then when I click confirm it gives me that error message I posted in the first post.

Yes, I and a few others have encountered this issue. I am almost positive this is due to issues with UltimatePay's server system; their transaction system is a joke, and their website barely loads (if you're lucky).

I think DE might do well to look for another Transaction Handler, because I almost have to count on my toes the number of people who have had issues paying through them. And considering I've only heard of and started using UltimatePay since WarFrame (around 2 months for me) that's not good.

Let me tell you a story. It's a sad tale, I assure you.

I spent a good three or four hours once helping a person from China try and purchase a Disciple founder's pack. He couldn't pay via Paypal, so he bought a $20 UltimatePay card to cover the package. UltimatePay applies a little surcharge on their payments, as part of their services, so the $20 UltimatePay card needed to pay for the Disciples pack turned into another $5 card, which then would have covered the Surcharge.

This person entered the two codes from the cards, and the transaction screen deducted the value needed to pay, until the value reached $0.00 and the button to complete transaction appeared. Was it so simple? Of course it wasn't, the payment was declined, and to this day he has not purchased a Disciple package.

I at first believed it could have been something to do with China's firewall system, so he was trusting enough to let me log into his account and try the transaction from here, in Australia. Still no dice. I even tried using my own Paypal account, with no success whatsoever. Try going to UltimatePay's website and create an account. It's broken, doesn't work. DE needs to set them down, have some harsh words with them about proper provision of contracted services, and if they can't provide, they really need to look elsewhere.

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Well, after four hours I finally got one reply from Ultimate pay. They're requesting an order number.. there isn't one. I explained this, and am now awaiting another reply from them. I still haven't gotten a first reply from Warframe's support. It's been 6 hours since this venture started.

I'm a customer trying to give this company my money, and it's being made very difficult. This is rather counter-productive for a business.

Basically, you just said this ->http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2012/04/30/2567/814a4bfd896e9238ff6a3f9555e7e55e.jpg

As for the difficulty, i think it's because they had the donation system turned off for a short time to have it jolt back up before it was ready, therefore glitching it up a bit. Some people are having problems with it because it just doesn't want to work with them (thereby requiring customer support to fix it)... No one really expected the Founder Program to be this messed up, not even me. lol

Yep it's not working here either, even had a friend try using his card and it was a no go. Bank says there's nothing on their end indicating restrictions for this purchase and paypal also gets rejected. Currently waiting a reply.

I had a similar problem except the actually charged the card and never gave me my founder pack upgrade... worried if they don't fix it I wont get what I purchased over two days ago because for some crazy reason they had no staff over the weekend despite that being the busiest time of the week for games.

Really starting to question my decision to give them more money =/