Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Stealth

WetDogSquad

So after downloading the new update, I decided to spend my saved Platinum on a Shade Sentinal for my Loki. Mainly expecting it to be an aid in stealth (With the ability to activate stealth when near an enemy). The only problem with it is that the shade does not turn invisible as well. This makes it useless for stealth since it's the first thing patrols will see.

If you ask me, it drastically needs an overhaul to make it a more viable choice for stealth.

So after downloading the new update, I decided to spend my saved Platinum on a Shade Sentinal for my Loki. Mainly expecting it to be an aid in stealth (With the ability to activate stealth when near an enemy). The only problem with it is that the shade does not turn invisible as well. This makes it useless for stealth since it's the first thing patrols will see.

If you ask me, it drastically needs an overhaul to make it a more viable choice for stealth.

Yeaaaaah, had this problem too. Go following close behind an enemy while stealthed, thinking I wont be noticed, but then, lo and behold, am I noticed -_-

Well, this makes me feel better about not getting a sentinel yet, I keep suggesting that they make some sentinels that attach to your armour, rather than followig you around and looking stupid, perhaps they could implement that with the shade snetinel.

Or just have Shade's stealth state connected to the Warframe. So if they haven't spotted me, the sentinel cannot be spotted, ever (no need to worry about sentinel AI not being logical). And once I'm spotted, Shade is no longer "invisble" to enemies. AI followers should never be a hinderance to the player's gameplay. Especially with their incompetence.

Edited by Casval_Rouge

Stealth is still broken in general, in max you can only get 3-4 stealth kills before you get discovered since enemies randomly walk around in pairs holding hands or they gain x-ray vision and spot at impossible times.

On-topic though, Shade kinda activates the cloaking whenever he feels like it, same goes for his pistol, he shoots it with Loki but doesn't shoot it with Ash, it says you have to be 100 power to get him to fire his pistol (I saw that he used power on Loki, well he didn't USE it but it lets you know it can shoot because you have over 100 power), but i'm guessing its if i have my energy beyond 100 that the pistol works.. which is lame.

Off-topic, Ash's freaking Bladestorm requires over 100 energy. WHY?!?!

Edited by Nogard18