Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma/polarity Bug Not Resolved

-Etwahl-

A few days ago my girlfriend put a forma on her Brakk and her Brakk became unranked with all the mods still equipped. No polarity was added even though she put a 'V' polarity in an empty slot. We both submitted a ticket about this problem and the person dealing with the problem instead of adding a 'V' polarity in an empty slot (which was requested by my girlfriend) changed the line (-) polarity initially on the Brakk to a 'V'. Please add back the line. The Brakk should have two V's and one line (-) after she used the forma.   

She also bought an Affinity Booster to level up the Brakk faster to put more formas on it. However, with this problem the affinity booster was wasted. If you can also refund her for the affinity booster, we would both appreciate it.     

We sent several tickets and they closed them even though the problem was not resolved. I'm hoping they will fix it if I bring it to the forums.

Edit: Nevermind, they closed one and kept the first one open. I hope the support team can resolve the problem.

Edited by PrinceDarien