Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

★[Gameplay Improvement ~Faction Trust Meter Concept]

Scherhardt

Note: I'm really bad at explaining stuff. This is why I post in this kind of format. Apologies. 

Trust Meter Progression.

-Every mission you do will affect this meter.

-Doing a corpus mission will make it will lean towards the grineer and vice versa.

-This meter could be global and personal.

Trust Meter Purposes

-Possible end-game if the meter is also globally like the GD event. Mess with the balance.

-Winning faction will have higher planets levels and credit rewards.

-Losing faction will have no change in level and rewards.

Note: I shall give an example if someone is confused. I'm confused with it myself the first time.

Feel free to hate this one. I hate it. I just wrote what's in my mind.

-Determines the spawn rate of the mysterious enemies(stalker/harvester).

-The more you lean towards the grineer side, the higher the havester spawn rate will be and vice versa.

-Still no grineer harvester equivalent.

-Being neutral will enables the stalker to spawn.

Note: Main reason of this suggestion.

Thoughts?

I like the whole concept of a trust meter depending on who you fight, but what about people who just want to complete every mission and HAVE to fight both factions?

I can see it working for an event and the end goal unlocking special missions based on how much they trust you, but then again if you only get to pick one set of missions you'd lose out on the other set.

Overall I like the whole concept just not sure about the implementation. 

I would love it if having a really low trust rating with one particular faction would spawn stronger and more interesting enemies, not boss tier enemies like Stalker or Harvester but just juggernaut normal enemies... Kinda like how in GTA when your wanted level is high they send stronger forces after you.

I like the whole concept of a trust meter depending on who you fight, but what about people who just want to complete every mission and HAVE to fight both factions?

You just have to balance it out I guess. You can grind/farm in the process if you want to be in the neutral range.

i want this. I also want it to have more purpose like with huge trust meters, the grineer can give you access to weapons that requires a high trust meter and so on and such.

Nice idea. Faction exclusive weapons? Count me in. Not sure bout the other Tenno tho. They be hatin'.

I would love it if having a really low trust rating with one particular faction would spawn stronger and more interesting enemies, not boss tier enemies like Stalker or Harvester but just juggernaut normal enemies... Kinda like how in GTA when your wanted level is high they send stronger forces after you.

I shall think of more stuff regarding that. Thanks!

Gaining trust of one faction and hate of another doesn't work with the "maintain the balance" motto.

We should probably have an option to participate in this building trust stuff. For instance, only getting in contact with the factions will enable the meter and give you all the perks and drawbacks.

Gaining trust of one faction and hate of another doesn't work with the "maintain the balance" motto.

We should probably have an option to participate in this building trust stuff. For instance, only getting in contact with the factions will enable the meter and give you all the perks and drawbacks.

Yea, idea itself is still so rough right now.

Need more people to contruct the discussion. So few people go in fan concept section. *sigh

I had a idea like this, maybe if you get 1000% trust you get (Grineer) Hek Wraith or (Corpus) Lanka Vandal.

I'd prefer making some weapons being unlockable through this trust meter in clan research.