Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Warframe Idea

Ripxblood

I joined after Nekros was introduced, though from my friend who played this game and was very active in the Forums, i learned that he would be a Warframe whos abilities workd around death. I was slightly dissapointed when his powers didnt revolve closer to his (sort of) namesake. he can reanimate the dead and use thier bodies for loot/health but other wise a very tame character. 

How cool would it have been if he went closer to the dead controlling or even more sinister design?

The Ghoul! not only a creature of terror and utmost horror, but still a well within reasonable working power base. His backround story could be something like.....*During the time the Tenno slept they were hunted by corpus and the grinner. however not all woken in time to be saved from these desacraters....and some were not meant to be woken yet.*

What if a Nekros pod was broken and the Lotus or other Tenno could not reach him. As he was waking up the Infested tried to "convert" him. with his powers over the dead he was able to hold of the corruption for a time, but they were relentless. After a time the Creatures over ran his position and began to consume him. In a last ditch effort to prevent his assimilation, as his life began to fade, this tenno pierced his own body ending his life while also raising his spirit and body from the Void. Th sudden change from life to death and back again was enough to confuse the Infested and allow him to escape. However, he was not free from their taint. his body slowly morphed and decayed, as he was no longer fully alive, until he looked a cruler version of himself. Some of the taint corrupted his mind as well as body .While he is still a tenno and will not harm his brethren, everything else is prey to be devoured!

really what im saying is that this could be like a sub warframe or even a "corrupted" warframe.

First power of Nekros ws soul punch- allowing him to cause a line of damage. maybe similar to a necromancer hurling a ball of spirit energy or something.

First for ghoul- Blood Drunk or Blood Letting, which when used gives him a small to moderate damage boost as well as letting him get a little energy every time he melee's an enemy. Maybe set time length for this attack too....maybe 10 sec max. enough for a little energy but not so much that u refill so quickly and spam powers.   describtion for attack   (Blood fuels not just his powers, but his hunger as well.)

Nekros- Terror. kinda obvious so if u dont know look it up

Ghoul- Feast, (sounds a little morbid but bare with me) lets say u need to heal or maybe freak out ur enemies or both. this allows u to appear next to ur nearest dead foe and well.....i think u can guess. Eat him/her/it. u gain a certain amount of health over a small period (say 5 secs maybe a bit more) and any enemy within a certain range freaks out and runs away. ( closer they are the farther they run, after all they can see more detail.)  

describtion (after waking from the pod and being infused with the Infested, this tenno now hungers for the flesh of others)

Nekros-Grave rob (or whatvr it is) turns enemy bodies into extra loot and health orbs.

Ghoul- Rend and tear, (both ash and valkyr have abilities similar to this. ash will teleport to a certain amount of people each use and attack them for major damage. Valkyr goes crazy and, with increased melee, slaughters all in front.) rend and tear is slightly different as it is not as powerful as them (it being a 3rd power, not ult) and works in a straight line for a small distance. while in this attack he is either invunrable or highly resistnt to damage (we'll see) as he jumps on his opponet or near them and removes limbs with his hands or weapons (again, we'll see).

Nekros-Reanimate, bring back a certain amount of those u killed for a small amount of time.

Ghoul- Graveyard, summon a field of the dead around him and any inside are attacked by the souls of the dead. (dont have to be people U have killed. so no "u have to kill x amount of people" like Nekros.) Describtion (all those who have perished in this place, gather to attack the living no matter if they had been a friend or brother.)

TELL ME WHAT U THINK. JUST A THOUGHT I HAD BEEN KICKING AROUND AND THOUGHT WOULD BE COOL.

Edited by Ripxblood