Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solution For The Who What Why How......

Darkseal

So....... Single Player Campaign on the Sun. Want to know about some lore? Want to know why we do what we do? Want to know what's it all for? I suggest a 2-3 hour single player, auto saving mission on the sun with Lotus explaining stuff, telling us all how to do things (in an optional "mission 0" kind of thing)........

We could all start out as a "rescue target". Get a lato and start to infiltrate a base. We learn the simple basics like "this is health, this is energy, shields, hacking, wall running.... then we get captured! Then... rescued by the 4 team squad of tenno that are the original choices for choosing which warframe you want to start with. Those 4 frames could get cool cut scenes and show off what they can do and why you might want to "be like them". You choose your frame, move on, meet Lotus, learn some lore, fight some dudes, fight a boss..................

This could be the item of the game that brings the who/what/why and how (tutorial) to the game all at once.

I don't know how long you been around but I've played the tutorial again from when started which was when it looked like the mastery tests and now its like what you were explaining but your getting out of the void (pretty much the same as the ps4 game trailer) it shows you health abilitys shield etc. like it use to but it also show wall running to then your Excal get knocked out but vor and the last thing you see is Frost, Nyx, and Ash drop down before vor can get you.