Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Npc's

Issun135

just a quick idea I had, I own a small clan and the members are not always on and as I'm running  to one part of the dojo to the next (usually through very large open areas) it feels empty even though we've built a lot of decorations. I think it would be fun to have a few MOA's wandering around the dojo, to get the MOA, you'd have to make it in the energy lab to unlock the decoration (maybe require a few fieldron samples to research and maybe 1 to craft a reg. MOA 2 for shock wave and maybe 3 for fusion). or have a few Ancients wandering the halls. 

Now the question is "how do the tenno stop them from attacking them?" easy a tenno version of the security system the void enemies have on their face.

or just have a few randomly spawn with the tenno version of the mind control.

again just an idea I thought would be interesting.

• 4 weeks later...

... have a few MOA's wandering around the dojo, ... or have a few Ancients wandering the halls.

I wouldn't mind having two smaller desert skates playing in the sand garden or fish swimming around in the water garden. But apart from that? The only NPC we meet so far in the game are either hostile or hostages (and I know, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - but those guys always give me the creeps a bit). Personally, I'd rather prefer to have something completely different to those, some actual civilians. Maybe a janitor sweeping the halls or a scientist working in the labs. And then again there is the question of interaction - whether they just walk around minding their own business, or actually offer the option to "talk" to them, make them react to us in any way.

Or maybe, like someone else proposed in another thread, just be able to craft some clan-sentinels, that buzz around in your dojo. And when you enter, your own sentinel joins them to play a bit. Might be the better option than some humanoid NPC.