Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are All My Mods Gone ?

kebra

Hi,

It's been a long time I haven't played and now I feel a little lost in the Warframes and weapons configuration... Also I feel like I've lost most of my valuable mods like puncture or others... It's like I lost all the loot I collected for hours.

Anyhow, what should I do on this screen ? Perhaps dev could come with a way to explain what goes on in this section rather than changing everything and hopping people won't have trouble with that.

Warframe+2013-03-20+15-33-03-70.jpg

If you look in "Mods" you'll see all of it are Fussion Core. That's your mods and sad that they have been convert through Update 7. That's mean all of your fortune are gone (not exactly). Just read this post, you'll see why.

https://forums.warfr...20-in-update-7/

Thanks for the link and clarification.

So if I understood thing correctly, all weapons mods are gone. I mean, puncture, clip size or fire rate, all gone... That also mean that I've to start with a level 30 Tenno under equiped and slow as f***k, start from scratch with already leveled weapons and armors just to find mods... That makes no sense. Sure it will be better for newbies, but I've like 4 level 30 Warframes that now look useless with low low shield and almost no energy for powers...

All that said, I didn't like the old clunky/messy system that only needed to be revamped, but this looks even worst... I don't want a RPG like weapon management, for that I play Path of Exile...

After having played for hundreds of hours to make my Tennos worth the play, that doesn't give me any will to play again...

Edited by kebra

Thanks for the link and clarification.

So if I understood thing correctly, all weapons mods are gone. I mean, puncture, clip size or fire rate, all gone... That also mean that I've to start with a level 30 Tenno under equiped and slow as f***k, start from scratch with already leveled weapons and armors just to find mods... That makes no sense. Sure it will be better for newbies, but I've like 4 level 30 Warframes that now look useless with low low shield and almost no energy for powers...

All that said, I didn't like the old clunky/messy system that only needed to be revamped, but this looks even worst... I don't want a RPG like weapon management, for that I play Path of Exile...

After having played for hundreds of hours to make my Tennos worth the play, that doesn't give me any will to play again...

Many peoples say that our benefits are zero in this game (at least at this time) cause is still in CBT. We play just to find bugs and help the DE improve the game. So, don't rage so much about this. You can see many potential in this mod system like fussing abillity, etc. You just have to farming for mods in beginer planets like Mecurry or Venus in few days and you good to go. This update only requires us to work hard to back on track, so just go with it. :D