Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamepad Support And Customisation ( Mainly: Xbox 360 Controller For Pc-Windows)

SgVladimir

I think I can speak for alot of users that we need xbox 360 controller support. The controller vibrates and gives some feedback,but it's haywire. It vibrates even when there's no explosion or lets say a charge attack from an elite enemy.

-The axis on the bumpers cannot be customised.>This would be great

-The triggers cannot be customised.>This is a must

-The buttons cannot be binded either.>Mandatory

-Axis and trigger sensitivity cannot be customised.>Important

These are some great issues. We like to play Warframe with a controller in a relaxed position so we need this to be customisable.

Can you guys make this happen?

The secondary binds could be used for this.Supporting all buttons,bumpers and triggers on a xbox 360 conroller.

The problem is not so grave with a Logithech controller,bacause there you can bind the buttons to keystrokes. That's a piece of cake.

The bumper movement could be used to move the cursor.

When hacking a terminal the bumper would be nice to controll(select) the puzzle pieces and let's say A and B buttons for rotating them left and right.

Controlling the game menu it's a pretty important thing (modding,map selection,artifact selection etc.)

If I missed something,maybe the next replier will mention it.

Cheers!

i feel your pain, U7 initially ruined the controller setup and it took about a day to revert some of the controls back but at least they heard those complaints.

I read a moderator say in late feb. that gamepad is not a huge priority for DE. since it is a beta, gameplay and new content seem to be taking priority. they hinted at gamepad support in the future but i think we may not get that until the official release of the game. we gamepad users are a sizable minority, maybe 10-15% at best so we have a voice, but issues affecting everyone, fixes, and gameplay balance changes will be the focus for a while since U7 just dropped.

but don't lose hope, gamepad support will come eventually.