The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flux Rifle....

Anarchye

Seriously, what happened?, this weapon used to be worth the hassle to craft (1 Forma, all those fieldrons and the rank required), and even with the arrival of synapse (which could seriously been considered a direct upgrade from flux) it still was viable even with its low crit chance. After 2.0 it was decent because it could proc pretty often but this new update just gave it the final blow... (as a 1st impression that is)

To all the other fellow Flux rifle users, is it just me or is the flux still usable as a weapon? i have it formaed 5x times and no matter what I do it just doesnt work well anymore.

It appears that they may have forgotten to implement the intended fix in 11.7. That is: unless continuous-fire weapons are actually intended to all have a 0.1 procs-per-second while the average projectile primary has a 3.5pps and weapons like the Grakata can push 38+pps.

It appears that they may have forgotten to implement the intended fix in 11.7. That is: unless continuous-fire weapons are actually intended to all have a 0.1 procs-per-second while the average projectile primary has a 3.5pps and weapons like the Grakata can push 38+pps.

I very very hope it was just a mistake, why would DE nerf a weapon that clearly takes so much more time and dedication to acquire in order to be inferior to a weapon you can get right at game start... it just makes no sense

I very very hope it was just a mistake, why would DE nerf a weapon that clearly takes so much more time and dedication to acquire in order to be inferior to a weapon you can get right at game start... it just makes no sense

The related issue is MOST of the dojo weapons take a lot more work and resources to acquire and most are beaten by non-mastery rank locked weapons. Sorry to say it but mastery rank 6 is not that hard, or take that long to get. More weapons need to be mastery locked (specific ones should be higher than they are now....lookin at you Soma) and dojo weapons need to be rebalanced. Obviously continuous weapons need to be looked at AGAIN since they continue to weaken them with each update. 11.6 to cripple, 11.7 to finish off, procs are worse than ever and damage is lower because of it. Ill stick to my 5 forma grakata.... RIP 8 forma Synapse