Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lack Of Research Weapons

Zaroth393

This new weapon, the tysis, just emphasizes the fact that there is some seriously lack of thought given to the research weapon. This is a "infested pistol" and yet it can be bought in the market instead of made in the infested research lab. It starting to make me feel like there was no point in building my dojo up so that I could get the research weapons. There are hardly any weapons in there, and there have been plenty of perfect opportunities, with the tysis just being a very blatant example.

You are also forgetting that most Clan Tech are weaker than Market weapons to boot.. Many weapons on the market could be valid Clan Techs, though what DE is going to be doing with Clan Tech is bit unknown as they are by and large under powered compared to the Market.

This new weapon, the tysis, just emphasizes the fact that there is some seriously lack of thought given to the research weapon. This is a "infested pistol" and yet it can be bought in the market instead of made in the infested research lab. It starting to make me feel like there was no point in building my dojo up so that I could get the research weapons. There are hardly any weapons in there, and there have been plenty of perfect opportunities, with the tysis just being a very blatant example.

DE hates clan tech now, specially the Chem lab that has had the same 2 weapons since lab research was released

elemental weapons like the synapse, embolist and ignis are really underpowered they should be buffed to make all other weapons even more pointless than they are now

Embolist should deal Gas damage. Why doesn't it deal Gas damage?

Also they should just revamp Clan Tech. Move some of the weapons out and put some new ones in. The Dera does not deserve to be in Clan Tech, especially when the Cestra isn't, and it makes more sense for the Lecta to be a Clan Weapon than the Prova, since Corpus units actually carry Provas around.

Embolist should deal Gas damage. Why doesn't it deal Gas damage?

Also they should just revamp Clan Tech. Move some of the weapons out and put some new ones in. The Dera does not deserve to be in Clan Tech, especially when the Cestra isn't, and it makes more sense for the Lecta to be a Clan Weapon than the Prova, since Corpus units actually carry Provas around.

Corpus also carry around the Lanka and the Supra.. are you suggesting those to be removed from Clan Tech as well?

The poor chem lab has been stagnant for a long time, most exciting thing it's gotten lately is...team ammo restore.  We still have no sidearm or melee to research there, while the energy and bio labs have several.

The miter should be moved there, so should the Gorgon, special tech of the Scorpion's dart rope, as well as Hellion's multi missile launcher, Napalm's launcher... so many things to add there.

Except for Acrid, Embolist, Dual Ichor, Synapse, Scoliac, Torid & Spectra.

Infested don't count as if it was based on use, the Infested section should stay empty.. So that only leaves the Spectra. This was used by NPC Corpus during the Operation Arid Fear.