Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Sell Multiple Mods At The Same Time? Bad Sorting Function? Whatisthisidon'teven...

Torguish

Not only we get less money but the selling is totally unencouraging. Seriously, add the possibility to sell multiple mods at the same time. This is just RAGEWORTHY. I mean i went from 1 mil to 10k in 30 secs with the new system, with only able to sell 1 mod, getting that money is even more a grind than ever.

The upgrade is cool and all but these simple things should be thought about when doing things like these. I mean, didn't it occur that people with 30 pages of mods that have a hard time finding what they want for their guns, wouldn't appreciate a SEARCH FUNCTION?

*head explodes*

Sorry for the rant but this is just frustrating. And now with PAX coming, i bet devs are too busy working on preparations for that.. :( Bad timing in a way... really bad.

Also, going Open beta in a yet-to-be-tested patch is a bad idea also. Why? Because now the forums are flooded with the same ideas that newcomer closed beta testers gave. Scythes, broken stealth, pvp, those things are more frequent that ever. This means that you'll have a lot harder time reading the problems your game has. Again, bad timing, really bad.. :(

Hopefully we hear from you guys soon... :3 I mean really, these things need to be addressed fast.

Still an awesome game tho...