Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will You Buff Sentinel Weapon Status Chance?

Namacyst

Seeing how high the status chance on player weapons can go recently i wonder if you will buff the Sentinel Weapon status chance in the near future. Ranging from 1% to max 5% status chance is basically non-existant. Would be fun to build your sentinel as a debuff-support with a decent status chance.

Thoughts?

I'd like that as well. Pre damage 2.0, I used my 'Cube's DMR with shred and a full elemental build as a CC spreader more than a damage dealer (all the mods were rank 0-2), and was sad when 2.0 made it so that they basically have no CC ability. Maybe instead of an across-the-board buff, make the Wyrm and Shade weapons have high status chance to make up for their pitiful DPS compared to DMR and Sweeper.

something, anything in that direction would be welcome. i still have all my sentinel weapons as debuff builds, going full damage was fun for a short while and then it got in the way of my fun. "oh, enemies... oh, they're dead."

gimme sentinel (weapon) mods that drastically reduce damage and increase status chance to a similar extend. i want my wyrm to drive doing things at a slow and steady pace into the unwashed enemy masses with its cold stare sweeper.

Edited by SlyBoots