The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello To All My Fellow Mates And Players

jaydark92

well to introduce my self i would like to say to stay about saying some good thing about the game.its preety awesome and i like the way skill is more important that anything in the game.i have players over 15 online game last year and finally planed to join Warframe this year.i was amazed how muc co ordination we need and the strategy we need.But still its so fun as we can still on on pointing and shooting.i highly appreciate the feature where we can continue the defence missions and keep getting rewarded.

ok now to speak of me.well i ama fun loving and calm headed gamer.i would take on any mission you guys give me on warframe so feel free to add me to your friendlist and invite me for a mission.if any new player needs help they can allos invite me.till now i can solo all missions till saturn.So catch me up and get me into your squard for some extra damage

i will me most active during the weekends and doing all sorts of work possible in warframe.

P.S- Currently working on making a rhino and oberon.i am lacking a lots of control module.so please someone help me.

Thanks,

Cya guys in- game

• 4 weeks later...