Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Probability Based Support Warframe

SammersM

Fairly long-time player; first time poster.

Had a couple ideas that have been nagging me for a mention, so I finally decided to throw one down.

A Probability themed Warframe. One themed around increasing player luck and chance.

If I could vote towards a name, "Gambit" seemed pretty good to me, even if it reminds me a little too much of The X-Men. I figure that it would be a frail Warframe in nature, relying on the aggression and tankiness of teammates to get by in a tough fight.

I thought of 3 possible abilities at least, but obviously these are just suggestions. They all seemed very support orientated, so support role seems to fit.

1: Inflict a random Status Ailment on an enemy. Sounded like an alright 1 ability. Can imagine with some Power Efficiency it would be useful to just afflict enemies all over the place with bleeds/slows/radiation etc. without being too broken or useless.

2: An Aura styled buff, much like Valkyr's Warcry. Increases Crit-chance of nearby teammates. Crit-chance had to get a mention somewhere where luck is involved.

EDIT: I guess an increase in status chance would also be good for the aura-buff, maybe. No?

3: Mark an enemy, much like Banshee's silence. This enemy now has a slightly higher chance to drop a rarer mod. Nekros introduced farming abilities; this Warframe should be able to follow suit. Maybe have it guaranteed to drop health too or something...

These are obviously just ideas that I was throwing around, but I figure it's as decent an idea for a Warframe as any. No idea what it would look like. What do you even associate with good luck?

Have fun with the idea guys. 

Edited by SammersM