Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: Warframe Prime Time Clan Emblem Contest!

[DE]Megan

KUvnRyN.jpg

I was inspired by the stream's dynamic duo and this is what I got, hope you like it!

Best of luck to everyone else, especially BloodCarnival and endGRAVE, those are awesome too.

EDIT:

Here is an example of what it would look like inverted and shrunk down to 128x128

HqfPeo7.png

Edited by Schovelbuddy

2hchl49.png

here is my entry sorry for the IGN being typed in i forgot to put it on the paper before i scanned it.(the IGN is actually without any capitals but for some reason it was typed in caps so bare that in mind)

i really hope you enjoy this picture, even if it doesn't win i'll be happy knowing that i tried and that you liked it.

the emblem i envisioned contains all criteria: the lotus symbol and the words warframe prime time

the two main criteria are backed by 2 crossed reaper primes and 2 crossed dakra primes which are in my opinion the two best looking prime weapons in the game.

again i do hope you enjoy.

Edited by the_silver_shadow

file:///Users/grantbuster/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Previews/2014/01/19/20140119-005951/%25wP9JPDRSv+6xgsq+ndsWQ/photo.jpg

Ok for some reason it didn't show up as a pic... Anyway this is the cover design of my books that are being published... You could put "War-frame" above it split by the top point and "Prime-Time" below split by the bottom point and the lotus symbol in the middle replacing the full moon. Sorry I don't have the original drawing my artist has it because he turned it into a photoshop version for the book. But I drew it originally and it can easily be conveyed into a 128x128 file size just by editing it in the settings which I left open for that specific reason.

Alias: Aetius Bolstad

PSN Name: TKEGB861

Edited by (PS4)TKEGB861

my submission is already 128x128. I call it the banshee signal BansheeSignal_zps3d432b90.png hehe its primed edit: I also wanna add this even though everyone did lotus flowers, and mine is so bad... :P LotusFlower_zpsd0378ccf.png ...maybe it'll become an emoticon someday. It has high ambitions edit edit: bwaaa hahaha haaa I know I won't win but I don't care :D :D :D :D :D PrimeTime_zps40669fcf.pngPrimeTime2_zps4f26d578.pngPrimeTime3_zps0d147565.pngPrimeTime4_zps3979f2f6.png

Edited by ERrnesST

wri6VRA.jpg   

Thats big image created by me, my emblem is different from others, the speciality of my Emblem is the Warframe who bears my emblem, automatically gets 50% power from his Boss Enemies in close combat....

hope you like..