Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Chaotic Neutral

VKhaun

Not an artist, sorry there's no fancy pics. This is just a collection of abilities I've had in the back of my mind that sort of seemed to fit together. Some original, some inspired. Chaotic / Fun, Jack Sparrow, Joker, type deal. Since we all love RNG so much we need an RNG frame anyway right?

Right Guys?

...guise?

1) Frag Grenade - 25 power

Doesn't have to be EXACTLY a frag grenade. (INB4 go back to CoD) but currently we don't have a good old fashioned 'throw it and it goes boom' power in the game. Vauban's powers "Plop" into action and Ember's fireball is pretty wimpy. I want something I can toss behind cover to flush out or kill enemies when I'm pushing my difficulty, instead of having to use punch-through all the time.

Because this frame's kit is largely utilitarian and random, I'd like to see him get a very good #1 skill for a change. Tossed object with minimal or no bounce so it can be placed rather accurately if you can deal with the trajectory arc. Applies a short, 1sec or so, fear on any enemy who's aware of it within blast radius at the moment it lands. 2sec or so fuse that counts down in the air, so the farther you toss it the less likely they are to get out of it. Then it goes boom. Blast/Slash damage. Slash radius is larger than blast radius.

2) To Each Their Ownage - 50 power

All your weapons start to glow with a random element (like melee weapons that have elements on them, but all over and more intense) and all damage dealt is converted to that element. Proc chance is rolled twice per hit/second. Each weapon gets a different element with no duplicates, so across three weapons you're more likely to have something useful. 45sec base duration. While in use, you can cast it again for half power to refresh and reroll your damage types.

Intent of this would be to make people use random choices of melee / primary / secondary, because as the player becomes more picky about which weapon they want to use it becomes more power expensive and time consuming to keep re-rolling to get the right element on it. Grouping with a frame like Ember or Mag can help reduce the number of useless or poorly suited elements, but there is always that chance that you could get a negative effect.

3) Adding Insanity to Injury - 75 power

All enemies in a large radius are randomly marked with tiny but very shiny colored dots over their heads. When the enemies are killed you get bonus drops, but on death they buff 1-3 OTHER enemies in the area selected with chain lightning logic.The drops, effects and colors are all intuitive by existing color drops so you don't need a big fancy description.

Red - Drops HP globes - Full heal and +50% max HP.

Blue - Drops power globes - Skill timers reset (Slam / Swap TP / Shockwave)

Cyan - Creds - Aggression and move speed buff.

Green (/Rainbow?) - Ammo - Firing rate and attack speed buff

Yellow - Mats - Proc chance buff.

White - 3x Affinity - Damage buff

Orange - Drops extra Mod - Explode after a short but clearly dangerous animation (hurts Tenno).

Purpley Pink - 3x Loot - Spawn two more of the same enemy when killed.

Skill does not require a target, but if you have something targeted it gets:

Black - 2x loot, no 'nothing' loot roll results - Immunity to Tenno powers buff (like the stalker has).

4) Pieces Through Superior Firepower

User and nearby allies gain  +30% firing rate, +2.0 punch-through, all weapons are automatic and their magazines/clips do not lose ammo for firing for the duration of the buff. Gains all negative effects from corrupted mods, but no beneficial ones. Enemies killed by players using this buff are reduced to giblets.

No better way to cause glorious hilarious chaos than to shoot lots and lots of bullets.

Edited by VKhaun