Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Republic Is Now Accepting Memebers

(PSN)Holicemason

I am destroying my Dojo right now and would like to join your ranks I'm playswithfire. I have Formas and lots of gear but I'm really trying to find a good Clan. I was doing it on my own. But it was getting on my nerves. I have a ton of keys tons of Dups. hit me up. my old clan was SS4.

Edited by (PS4)playswithfire

I am destroying my Dojo right now and would like to join your ranks I'm playswithfire. I have Formas and lots of gear but I'm really trying to find a good Clan. I was doing it on my own. But it was getting on my nerves. I have a ton of keys tons of Dups. hit me up. my old clan was SS4.

Give me a bout an hour and I send out invites, bought some forma to finish and rush the barracks build.

I would like to join if still recruiting. Active evenings and weekends. PSN: illwillk14

It says you are already in a clan.

Illwillk14 I aded you

Also, I am off work at 9:45 EST, will be farming the Orokin Derelict for a few hours tonight, we can even do some vault runs, see you then

Edited by (PS4)Holicemason

I'll be sending out invites in a bit, not by the PS4 at the moment, going to be promoting to someone else to also help with recruiting. Please be active and chat with the clan in the Clan tab.

But leave ur PSN and i'll send the invites in about 30 minutes

Edited by (PS4)Holicemason