Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 9 Looking For A Decent Clan

(PSN)InVaLiD94

Dude,I already sent a msg to him before you came and invited him.I don't care if you're number 1 on the clan leaderboards.You're still just a clan who wants to push people around from what I've heard.I could be mistaken,but I heard Vampires and you are just using people,I just saw what someone said to me in a pvt msg a few weeks back.Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by (PS4)rwm78djm01

Hey, you could join the one I'm in. We're ever expanding, and anyone is welcome. We could always use more experienced players. I've sent you an invite, the clan is Destroy All Monsters. We're currently ranked 1 on the leaderboards for clans, too. Hope to have you gaming with us, cheers. :)

Welcome, to Destroy All Monsters! Hope you enjoy the clan. :) 

Dude,I already sent a msg to him before you came and invited him.I don't care if you're number 1 on the clan leaderboards.You're still just a clan who wants to push people around from what I've heard.I could be mistaken,but I heard Vampires and you are just using people,I just saw what someone said to me in a pvt msg a few weeks back.Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Huh, you must have me (or the clan) confused with someone else. We have 800+ members, and you can feel free to ask any of them how their experience has been in the clan. 

As for Vampire, I have no idea who that is, and no such member exists in Destroy All Monsters. 

Cheers.

:)