Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Goal Display

mrecentric

The displays for the minigame goals you get at the start of the missions (10 headshots, 30 rifle kills...) are often buggy. Most of the time I have no idea which one of those I am trying to achieve. It would be really nice if there were a display on the HUD showing exactly what the goal is for that mission and it should show for the entire mission.

And some(most)times you don't actually do the "Sidequest" like it should. I can say, some times when I need to do Pistol Kills, Style kills or whatever it is. I don't do the kill as it is suppose to be, but even so I get the "points" for it, like I need to kill 20 with pistols, I kill 5 with rifle, and the side quest is counting as pistol kills...

The displays for the minigame goals you get at the start of the missions (10 headshots, 30 rifle kills...) are often buggy. Most of the time I have no idea which one of those I am trying to achieve. It would be really nice if there were a display on the HUD showing exactly what the goal is for that mission and it should show for the entire mission.

^ this

it SHOULD pop up when u press Z like the (player info thing) does in the lower left...

it SHOULD come up on the right like it does when u actually get that (insert objective) done

And some(most)times you don't actually do the "Sidequest" like it should. I can say, some times when I need to do Pistol Kills, Style kills or whatever it is. I don't do the kill as it is suppose to be, but even so I get the "points" for it, like I need to kill 20 with pistols, I kill 5 with rifle, and the side quest is counting as pistol kills...

there's been plenty of times for me it's said to get pistol kills and getting any kills with my frame's abilities lol.