Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Players Looking For A Shadow Clan!

Sickfreak333

Hi there, we already posted in the topic "Welcome to Find a Shadow Clan but gonna copy/paste it here as well, we are from the netherlands and have eu times.

here it is:

Hi there mates,

Me and my GF are gonna play Warframe again. We kinda played before in beta but due to irl reasons we had to stop cause we didnt had time anymore.

Now that we have more time (And will keep having more time, praise the lord!) we are gonna play again and beginning again we gonna make a new Frame as well cause its kinda hard to fall in the middle of it all now.

Maybe we gonna pick it up on our old frames again but for now we want to start all over and are hoping that warframe is still active. We dont mind to join a small clan (Shadow clan), it might be even better to not become to big anyways right? :)

We are very dedicated and hope to have fun and progress in the warframe world. Als we are hoping if there is any need for a particulair Frame. (heal/tank or dps melee/ranged/kinectic etc...

Pls let us hear from you in this forum, and after that we can go to your forum or (even better) talk in game!

Hope to see you soon

hey there sickefreak333, I am the leader of the clan Oblitus Ensis. We are mostly a mature group and currently have around 20 members most of which are on daily and at all time of the day. For the most part we mainly focus on helping each other farm for materials, mods, weapons, and warframes. We have a site and a recruitment page that I will link for you, the site is mostly closed off to everyone but members but we have a fairly active forum with most if not all members checking the site daily as well. You are more then welcome to take a look and if you have any questions feel free to message me through here or in-game.

http://oblitus-ensis.enjin.com/ (clan site)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/132349-oblitus-ensis/ (recruitment page)

look forward to hearing from you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Soooo I have a small clan. We have active members and we use a small TeamSpeak. We just enjoy casual gaming and co op. Message me on steam (Littledubdub) or warframe (Littledubdub) if you want to game. 

You don't have to be interested in the clan to message me. Either way, just looking out for new co op gamers.