The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ps Vita Controls Please

(PSN)BuddyWrite

Now, I haven't tried this, but with the new update you can customize the controller layout, and according to a post in another thread, to customize the Vita Controls you need to:

Use the Vita to remote-play.

NOT go into the Remote Play Controls Screen.

Go into the Customize Controls Screen, the one with the PS4 controller image, then use that to configure your vita controls.

As a reminder, L2 and R2 are the top parts of the back touchpad, L3 and R3 the bottom parts of the back touchpad. I think.

• 2 weeks later...

The issue that I believe needs to be addressed after the latest update as of 2/3/14 is PS Vita control UI. The remote play with Vita and configuring the control scheme are not consistent with that of the DS4. PS Vita does have its own custom control scheme diagram that can be customized as the DS4 has but each location can not be changed as the DS4 can. Every time you switch to ds4 controls you need to set up your customized control scheme all over again after approximating what it would be for Vita from the DS4 control scheme diagram. It's really awkward and a very tedious process to keep switching between the 2 schemes every time your choose remote play with Vita. Please address this DE and thank you for your consideration.

Edited by (PS4)VRSNSMVSMQLIVB