Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ashen Paws Looking For Small Personable Group

mr.mouse

Hello and thanks for reading! My husband and I are currently seeking out members for our clan to consist of a smaller group. Currently it is only the two of us with a master Level of 4 between A Frost Prime and Trinity model.

Our main goals as a clan are to seek out the warframe models themselves as well as various weapons and mods. Our views are modest and we are not seeking out professionals nor do we expect prime calibur material. All we ask of any member is that they are comfortable with group communication and doing some grinding based on priority. A plus if you're just playful and nice. 

Our play style is highly supportive and we aim to stick together and keep eachother a float. We are not rush artists and tend to stick around for supplies. We like to be creative and personable, making sure those who fight alongside are just the same. I do also admit that we can get a tad bit zany and whacky but we never fall off track.

Currently we only support a trading post in our Dojo but we do plan on future expansion based on the discresions and insights of members. Once more, main priority being to seek out Models, Weapondry and mods.

If you're looking for a loose and laid back time with dedicated team members then please hit us up by leaving your username and a little about yourself below. :)

Edited by mr.mouse