Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Good Clan!

FrancoSanchez

What I'm looking for in a clan:

- Active members

- Mature leadership

- Players with a hand washing mindset. (One hand washes the other)

- Willingness to teach newbies some of the ropes.

- A player base that is looking for opportunities to help out their fellow players, clan mate or not. 

- Non dramatic. 

Things I don't care about in a clan:

- What the research is like.

- The size of the clan.

- The wealth of the clan.

- Handouts.

What you can expect from me as a player.

- Quick learner.

- Helpful where I can be.

- Experienced gamer.

- Respectful.

- Friendly.

- Willing to contribute to clan focus'. 

I've had a very poor experience with my last clan. I had requested a taxi to our dojo because I was trying to work out a trade with a Clanless player. After a huge amount of hassle getting the taxi, and then having technical difficulty with the taxi, I decided to go farm up the mats and just make it. It was at this point that I was informed that if I did not make my key immediately, I would be kicked out the clan. If this seems like a likely scenario within your clan, then please don't waste both of our time with an invite. 

If you're interested in inviting me to be a part of your clan, pm me. I look forward to hearing from you guys soon. 

Dark reign is recruiting and we would love to have you as a clan mate. We are always helping each other out, we have very active members, a admin system with mature people more or less.

So if you are interested contact me, Nezgol, or Seaverett in-game and we will send you an invite. :D

Thank you for your time,

Technosonic 

p.s ( we have pie and cookies)

Hey there! 

MORBID is looking for active members to join our family. We are a Shadow clan and have members from all over the globe. You seem to know what you want from a clan and look like the kind of players we look for. Take a look at our recruitment topic here and see if you would fit in. 

p.s. Don't forget to read the disclaimer section :)