Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Config

CallMeGanymede

Man, I CANNOT stand controllers. One of the main reasons I don't ever play on consoles. I mean, aiming is immensly harder because of it being way less directional on a controller. The only thing I'd prefer using a controller on is a racing game.

Oh yeah anyway, that would be nice I suppose since my brother uses one and he doesn't seem to like the controlls either.

Edited by Synikal

+1 on being able to change controller config, I use my XB360 controller on 3rd person games such as Dead Space 1&2 and this is at it's basic level similar. I would love to be able to change my D-Pad Up to placing a waypoint and my back button to showing the player list.

Guess I should have looked for other forums about this topic before posting one myself . I agree that there needs to be a function to allow USB controllers for gameplay. Sure, less freedom for aiming with the mouse, but much better feeling of control with a usb controller imo

I have a problem with controller gameplay. It's solid and fun, don't get me wrong, but there needs to be a fix on how certain movement works i.e wall running while trying to keep up with the flow of combat is impossible because, if you use a xbox 360 controller, it is again, impossible to aim/shoot while wall running, because the controller requires you to hold down the left stick to sprint and then the A button which is jump to wall run, and while it isnt gamebreaking... it takes a huge experience out of the overall combat gameplay mechanics and overall fun.

If there is some way to fix this to set it so that Wall running is its own "thing", "button/action" that would make it alot easier for those who do play with controllers and allow those players who to to fully enjoy the game as a whole.

Personally there have been numerious hours spent frustraited because I cant turn to get up to a ledge, or catwalk/airvent that would allow me to sneak through areas undetected.

Edited by Andathros

remappable buttons and a toggle option for sprinting could solve those kinds of issues quickly. I can't play games with keyboard and mouse, my aim is terrible when using a mouse and my left hand cramps up when trying to use the keyboard, so a controller is my only option.