Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal Fight Glitched

(PSN)luvmesomeragers

I was playing a solo assassination mission to kill Jackal. I pretty much ran through the stage ignoring all the enemies to get to the boss. Not to long into the fight after I had been knocked down I got killed by the red circle aoe thing and I used my last revive I had available. then soon after doing so Jackal stopped taking damage. He would start walking around without raising up his shield and I noticed his legs no longer had a health bar. You could shoot it's legs and it would fall instantly but it still wouldn't take any damage while down. After a while of running around shooting him I switched to my LEX pistol to see if that would maybe help then. While shooting it I noticed at the bottom right of the screen it was using my BRATON Rifle ammo supply instead of it's own ammo(it had the BRATON image too). Finally I was knocked down while reloading and now it's almost as if the game has froze my character isn't getting up the reload icon is frozen in place my shield isn't regenerating and jackal is just sitting near one of the pillars. Yet it's not frozen ammo and items are still flashing, I can see some debris falling down from the ceiling, the chat keeps popping up and disappearing and the screen is shaking a little bit. I'm wondering if I can get a revive back for the one I used during this fight.