Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan- Somewhat New/ Know The Ropes However

Neverwinterkni

Hey I'm looking for a clan to take part in, i don't really care what size, I'm mostly posing this in Shadow because it's a fairly good size.

what i'd like:

-Good community/ People who will support my massive derps and mistakes

-People who are on a lot, and can help me out if i'm going for a goal(new frame, weapon etc.)

-Not too large 

-have a Trading post(which most clans have anyway

-Willing to tell me how to build a clan key(i suppose i can just check the wiki though) ;)

What i can offer:

-Help for running missions

-Moral support

-And a total noob for you all to laugh at(That's me btw)

Anywho as you may have already seen i tend to like to joke around a bit, so please don't get mad at me for joking about us having a military coup(which has happened before). I will try my best to help people out. i'm really just trying to have some fun at this game, and i decided this is a good step to have even more.

And as always: Thank you for taking your time to read this post, and thank you even more if you can provide feeback and decent, noob safe instructions on how to perform the task needed

Thanks and Happy gaming!

Although our clan Dark Reign is a storm clan, we are built around helping each other and being active, We have like 50-60 members but that is to give members someone to play with because of different log on times.

If you are interested contact me, Seaverett, or Nezgol in-game or on the forums.

Good luck looking for a clan,

Technosonic

P.s we have cookies 

Neverwinter,

I like your casual, not-srs-ness. Currently trying to clean house for our clan and get some new blood as well.

We have:

- A few active members

- All the Research (except for Energy Restore, because it's still not necessary)

- Access to all the planet missions

- Trading post (obviously)

- A mostly decorated Dojo (though considering destroying everything and rebuilding)

- Several high-rank members (including me) who can tell you everything you need to know about the game

My only question:

- What side of the globe are you from (to get an idea of your latency)?

We are not international (because we don't have anyone outside US), so if you're playing out of the Eastern Hemisphere, it's probably best to go with a different clan.

If interested, my IGN: Go4tfi5h (that's Goatfish)

Neverwinter,

I like your casual, not-srs-ness. Currently trying to clean house for our clan and get some new blood as well.

We have:

- A few active members

- All the Research (except for Energy Restore, because it's still not necessary)

- Access to all the planet missions

- Trading post (obviously)

- A mostly decorated Dojo (though considering destroying everything and rebuilding)

- Several high-rank members (including me) who can tell you everything you need to know about the game

My only question:

- What side of the globe are you from (to get an idea of your latency)?

We are not international (because we don't have anyone outside US), so if you're playing out of the Eastern Hemisphere, it's probably best to go with a different clan.

If interested, my IGN: Go4tfi5h (that's Goatfish)

Thank you for the post Goatfish (sry the numbers are annoying i'll refer to you without the numbers if that's ok) and i'd be interested in joining your clan. I have PM'd you in game however i'm not sure if you'll get it as it said you were offline. I am not able to play atm, but i will be playing soon. I also sent you a friend request(hope that's ok) However if you could send me a clan invite that would be superb.

Again thank you to all of you who posted here, it means a lot to me, that this game has an active community.