Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting Finished] The Tenno High Council

Aeon_Flux

4v0Hiir.png

RECRUITING IS OVER! WE ARE A MOUNTAIN CLAN NOW!

PLEASE GO TO THIS URL TO JOIN!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/184179-the-tenno-high-council-is-recruiting/

We are a relatively new Storm Clan that is looking for new members!

Both old and new players are welcome!

We have all of the clan halls built, one dueling room, one obstacle course, and all of the labs!

We have a website (http://tennohighcouncil.boards.net)

BfQJzdm.png

I can just imagine all of the people that just frowned. :(

Yes, we do have rules, and yes, we expect you to follow them, but they're not very hard to follow.

1- Don't be a *$%#^%^&%(*&^&%$&$^%(*(^$@#@. Simple.

2- Don't beg for a promotion. It's annoying. Also easy to do.

Pretty easy, right?

xcLAmSA.png

So, we have a website with forums-- http://tennohighcouncil.boards.net

We also have a plug.dj lobby for those who want to listen to some music as they play. :)

http://plug.dj/the-tenno-high-council-lobby/

x51gfFP.png

We would like for new members to apply on our forums (http://tennohighcouncil.boards.net/board/11/introductions-applications)

However, If you can't do that, please post on this thread.

The application form is below. :3

Username-

About yourself-

Why you want to join-

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens?-

Well, that's all, if you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me on these forums! :3

~~Aeon_Flux

Edited by Aeon_Flux

Username-Vikingalienninja

About yourself-I am a Turkish 15 y/o student i am rank 3 and have necros excalibur and oberon.İ just got 

two prime weapons already.

Why you want to join-Because i think with a small but courages clan community we can absouletly make this clan among the best

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens?-How is this a question?...Everybody loves kittens,cats,pandas

Sorry for bad spelling

Edited by vikingalienninja

Username-L1ghtin9

About yourself- I am a gamer who plays strategy games and is rank 4 in warframe

Why do you want to join-I wanted a place to call home and with a little population as well so i think your clan will be a great fit for me and my interests

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens?-I would take Pandas and kittens cats would count as well since kittens grow into cats anyway

Username - Bored81

About yourself - Current College student with a decent amount of free time that is being taken up by Warframe.

Why you want to join - I would like to join because I find games more enjoyable with a group of people that you can play regularly with. PuG's are fine but not much social aspect to them.

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens? - Seeing as how i am a dog person, the dog doesn't like cats anyway, I have to go with Panda's.

Username - Dropskiler

About yourself - High School (ending) student with some free time after to play.

Why you want to join - I would like to find a place where i can expand my proficiency in playing and know some new peolple,

apart from that well strenght in numbers.

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens? - well my family live in rural area so whe host cats from time to time.

Hi, 

I havent joined a clan, but looking for one for research and to help find groups for Orokin runs and farming.  Rank 6 with 4 lvl 30 warframes.  I just love this game.  

Pandas are cool but I hate cats.  They would eat you if they were bigger.  Look at the way they look at you, this is what they are thinking.  

My username is Mirakid.

After playing the game a lot I had a bunch of resources and I became bored and I couldn't replay levels because I could one-shot every enemy and bosses were surprisingly easy that's when I went to search for a clan because I almost never see anybody else in the game (sure you could count the random people you get matched with in game but who would?) But anyways I'd very glad to join your clan if I could.

Edited by Mirakid

Also, is it alright if we change the emblem? the emblem looks a little bit faded right now, I'm in the process of making one (or multiple) if you don't mind that is. Don't worry bout the platinum cost, Tom from the clan gave me the plat, which I will then give to you for the emblem, but if you don't approve of an emblem change I'll respect your decision and return the plat to Tom. But if you do, I'll make an emblem you guys review it, change it etc. etc. until we agree on one. >_<

p.s

sorry couldn't get a hold of you ingame or on the site

~Pansoy

p.s.s

Tenno Research Lab built! currently farming for 8k Oxium...........

Y'all still recruiting? I'm tired of my dead clan. I'm a rank 8 (still cant pass that wallrun/shooting test) with a bunch of forma and unused resources. If you need stuff for the dojo research labs, I'll help you build it. 

Username- Towerwatch

About yourself- Just a semi-casual undergrad looking for someone to squad up with and help build.

Why you want to join- My clan just kinda stopped being active. Kinda sucks that all that time I put in was wasted, but I'm capable of trying again.

Do you like pandas and/or cats/kittens?- Cats and dogs. Got two of each kind. 

Also, is it alright if we change the emblem? the emblem looks a little bit faded right now, I'm in the process of making one (or multiple) if you don't mind that is. Don't worry bout the platinum cost, Tom from the clan gave me the plat, which I will then give to you for the emblem, but if you don't approve of an emblem change I'll respect your decision and return the plat to Tom. But if you do, I'll make an emblem you guys review it, change it etc. etc. until we agree on one. >_<

p.s

sorry couldn't get a hold of you ingame or on the site

~Pansoy

p.s.s

Tenno Research Lab built! currently farming for 8k Oxium...........

O_O Seriously, 8k!?