Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Cosmic Void - Otakus Welcome!

(PSN)capowell18

I look forward to playing with all of you soon and as soon as I get past Eurasia would be happy to help fellow clan members however I can!

i hated Eurasia too, it took me forever to comp, add me in game or on the psn and i will help you out on the game or just taxi you further up the star map so you can still improve and move on =]

Edited by (PS4)ShinobiXiao

Ok a few things, firstly I have more than 10 hours playtime now on PS4 (can't check exact time right now), I levelled mag to 14 in that time and Rhino Prime to 16 after I got it in prime access. To put it roughly about one and a half weeks, not counting prior PC experience (hated my system so it always glitched out on PC but that would add about 6 hours), I got exceedingly lucky with mod drops so my gear is better than it ought to be for the time played, even though I haven't used my prime pack to buy mods XD

Also @ShinobiXioa thank you for the offer but I finally defeated that damnable Eurasia through the power of glitched corner camping mwahahaha. so yeah, ready to make good on the promise to help in whatever way I can. 

I hope this is all the desired info, I tend to be a bit scatterbrained after long days at college :)

@ThePervSmurf : Hi there, well I've got almost all I need. Just tell me when you start playing, please :)

As for hosting ; yes everyone can host for the dojo, for a mission or anything else.

And for the ranking ; yes you can earn a superior ranking by being very active and contribute a lot to the Dojo ; but you'll rank up eventually by everyday gaming so don't worry too much about it ^^

Ill be online at the 4pm mostly, it can be different on somedays because of my study, but I'll be online every day x3 Edited by (PS4)ThePervSmurf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would love to join you guys. I play as much as i can but i do work a 40 hour job and some week i do morehours  I've only been playing for two weeks on the ps4 but on the pc ive been playing for more then 11months, of course i love anime like akame ga kill, fairy tail are two of my favorite animes

• 4 months later...

Hi there!

I'm on at least once a day for maybe a few hours. I might be on and off throughout the day as I honestly don't play Warframe for hours upon hours continuously. I do have a day job so im obviously not on then but as I said a couple of hours here and there is pretty much me.

Been playing Warframe more seriously the past year (I guess since September last year).

Yes I am very much into anime! Favourites include Elfen Lied, Gurren Lagann, Attack on Titan and Clannad. Not so much manga, as I guess I just like anime better :)

Thanks for reading and I hope I can join! 

Oh, recruiting's closed. Well dam :(

Edited by (PS4)IRatchetI

• 3 months later...