Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Corps Looking For New Members

Fayde8

Hello! Shadow Corps (pronounced "core", like Marine Corps) is looking for 1 or 2 new members!

*A little about us*

We are in the US, Pacific Time Zone (GMT -8). The few members we have don't play much anymore, so it would be nice to have some new people join us. We have a solid alliance with a clan of friends (also based in North America) who also haven't been on as much recently.

We rarely play in pub games, and instead focus on helping each other level gear, find equipment/mods, and just have fun doing whatever missions or farming that people feel like doing.

We enjoy playing in events and completing them 100%, but are casual players. I am the most active person at this time, and am typically logged in the evenings.

Our Dojo is 100% complete. We have every building (except the Barracks) and every Research item completed.

*Who we are looking for*

Would love to find 1 or 2 players who are able to be on later in the evenings, usually after 8 or 9pm Pacific Time. I am usually on most nights, but don't expect others to be online every day.

We would love to find someone who is mature, preferably 21 or older (but not required), enjoys helping others, and is a great team player. Someone in North America would be great, but not required, so long as you can play during times when we are usually on.

It doesn't matter what your experience level is with Warframe! If you are a veteran, we welcome you and look forward to seeing how your play-style can compliment ours. If you are new, don't worry, we are here to help! We are happy to help you learn more about the game, and can help you farm resources, mods, equipment, and affinity.

We do not require you to be active all the time, but it would be nice to see you online a few times a week while we are on.

Please send me a PM in the forums, or we can chat next time I am online! I look forward to meeting you.   :)

-Fayde (Clan Leader)

Edited by Fayde8